• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

Why did you get the arcade collectibles instead of feathers?

I liked both but decided on feathers.

Why did you get the arcade collectibles instead of feathers?

I liked both but decided on feathers.

Because I wanted to have a complete lineup after I got the tetris collectible. It was simply the most logical way to go.

(though I would still die to have a glam feather...)

Hi!! :)
I’ve always wanted to ask you two questions... I’m sorry if this has already been asked, but;
1) Have you played the SNES before? If so, what’s your opinion on it compared to the N64’s graphics? (biiig difference)
2) Have you played Mario Kart 64? If you haven’t, I’d summon all the chickens in the world to peck you. :mad:

Which squid sister do you like more?

Both is not an option, :p

Hi!! :)
I’ve always wanted to ask you two questions... I’m sorry if this has already been asked, but;
1) Have you played the SNES before? If so, what’s your opinion on it compared to the N64’s graphics? (biiig difference)
2) Have you played Mario Kart 64? If you haven’t, I’d summon all the chickens in the world to peck you. :mad:
I can answer both of those questions with one answer: yes.
The SNES and Mario Kart 64 were both big parts of my later childhood; from 2011 to pretty much now, I spent most of my video game time playing NES, SNES, and N64.
The SNES processes in 16 bits, and the N64 processes in 32-64 bits, so there's definitely a big difference between their graphics.

In case you're wondering, yes, I actually have the consoles, not VC. I take good care of them :)
And I did have MK64 on VC for a long time (since about 2010-2011) but just a few months ago I bought a retail copy. It's fantastic.

Also kinda off-topic, but SMW, SimCity, and Paperboy 2 are timeless SNES classics.

Which squid sister do you like more?

Both is not an option, :p
Marie. Idk why, I just like her color scheme more.

What's your favorite holiday?

I actually have two favorite holidays: Halloween and Memorial Day.

Halloween because I like to dress up in costumes, i like all the spooky decorations and things like that, and I get free chocolate~

And memorial day because... well I'm "proud to be an American"! Who doesn't love memorial day?

try not to wah, wah a lot (forestyne).jpg

Back