• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

First I'm a bigger sm64 fan! Im such a big fan I deleted my older sibling's completed file when I was 3!
2 read a little of the first few pages 3. sm Sunshine is AMAZING sad how it looks like you can't get into it. 4. Ac of towns WERE bigger then nl towns and ww ones of course.

And now a question what's your opinion on the game overcooked?

Last edited:
First I'm a bigger sm64 fan! Im such a big fan I deleted my older sibling's completed file when I was 3!
2 read a little of the first few pages 3. sm Sunshine is AMAZING sad how it looks like you can't get into it. 4. Ac of towns WERE bigger then nl towns and ww ones of course.

And now a question what's your opinion on the game overcooked?

Those points made were not questions so I'm just gonna disacknowledge them. Nobody on this forum is a bigger fan of SM64 than I am so... Like whats the point?

And I've never heard of a game called overcooked so I have no opinion on it. Maybe its... overcooked?

ZOMG ITS SUPERMARIO64!!!! *screaming in excitement while jumping around on one good leg*

CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!? I'm your #1 fanzzzzzz!

XD lol that was fun to type

ZOMG ITS SUPERMARIO64!!!! *screaming in excitement while jumping around on one good leg*

CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!? I'm your #1 fanzzzzzz!

XD lol that was fun to type

Here you go :D

xSuperMario64x.jpg

Yep, that's as legit as it gets.

Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you usually like it?

who's sm64
Huh. I wonder who SM64 is also.
Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you usually like it?
I don't really like the drink coffee. The only way I like it is if it's medium strength, with a bit of creamer and sugar. Very easy to have it too sweet or not sweet enough. Oh and it has to be a specific temperature or else I can't enjoy it.

I also like to get frappuchinos from Starbucks. I'm actually drinking a mocha frappe as I type this.

Back