• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🌲 First Dream Town ☁️

Angieyvonne

offbeat garden spirit
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Rose
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (80) +

✨ Dream address is 5B00-0042-01A4. ✨

haven't had a single person dream of Eastwood & I think I'm ready to finally share. There are a lot of things I still have in mind to change, but villagers either won't move or they won't request pwp's. Patience is key! If it isn't against the rules, I'd like to tip 5tbt to anyone who leaves critique/a rating.

Thank you for your time and please be brutally honest. :3

I'll visit when I get home!

Hi! I'm visiting now and I'm really enjoying everything. Your flower combinations and tree/shrub placements make the town really cozy and inviting. I love your paths and everything is beautiful and flows well. I like the little path leading down to the lighthouse, the rose garden and tulips are fantastic. You made the villager house locations and river way work really well and look great.

If you could, maybe visit my dream town when you get a chance? I've been working on it a lot. DA is in my sig :)

Hi! I'm visiting now and I'm really enjoying everything. Your flower combinations and tree/shrub placements make the town really cozy and inviting. I love your paths and everything is beautiful and flows well. I like the little path leading down to the lighthouse, the rose garden and tulips are fantastic. You made the villager house locations and river way work really well and look great.

If you could, maybe visit my dream town when you get a chance? I've been working on it a lot. DA is in my sig :)

I love your rainbow rose gardens. The bench by Kyle's house matches the color of his roof. That's a nice, little touch. I'd definitely like to see this place once the bushes have been planted. The yellow/pink roses look very sweet on the southern side of your map. Overall, I like the layout you have going. You've got a good vision for your town, I think. Thank you for your feedback on my town. I'll send you 5 TBT, if that's cool. :)

I'll check it out

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I like:
paths
the cute bunny QR codes everywhere
I love the stitches flag

My criticism
there are more effective ways of decorating your exterior other than overwhelming amounts of flowers
still incomplete
your use of bamboo isn't very nice
you could use more bushes

everything feels really messy

What I prefer
mixing up flowers, I really don't like lilies or cosmoses by themselves, and especially gold roses

I think you have potential

What I like:
paths
the cute bunny QR codes everywhere
I love the stitches flag

My criticism
there are more effective ways of decorating your exterior other than overwhelming amounts of flowers
still incomplete
your use of bamboo isn't very nice
you could use more bushes

everything feels really messy

What I prefer
mixing up flowers, I really don't like lilies or cosmoses by themselves, and especially gold roses

I think you have potential

It is undoubtedly very messy. Do you have any suggestions or references on how to use bamboo effectively? I love bamboo but don't know how to plant it in an aesthetically pleasing manner. Not a big fan of gold roses, either. I think I'll mix in black roses with the ones next to the police station. I really appreciate your feedback!

I love your character tiles that I randomly would see in the mix of paths. Also thank you for putting fun things to find and use around. That is one of my favorite things people do with the dream addresses. It's peaceful in your town and all the fall colors mesh well. I think you did awesome!

I love your character tiles that I randomly would see in the mix of paths. Also thank you for putting fun things to find and use around. That is one of my favorite things people do with the dream addresses. It's peaceful in your town and all the fall colors mesh well. I think you did awesome!

thank you for the feedback! Still a lot I have in mind, but I'm glad you appreciated the little things that I didn't expect people to notice. I took a hiatus from the game and picked up on the date I left off on. The plan is to quit time traveling after I've caught up to the actual date.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Thanks again! Sending your bells now. :3c

Visiting now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very cute town! I love all the pwps and your villagers are adorable. The flowers and tiles are nicely placed. I liked messing around with all the items and eating all the mushrooms and perfect fruit. I would suggest maybe leaving some clothes though, i dont really like walking around in pajamas :)

Hellos!

I'm going to have a look when I get home in 9 hours. My towns far from finished but if you want you can visit (it has paths and pwps etc.).

Can I please refuse your generosity when I visit ^-^

It's very kind of you to be tipping 5 tbt but I'd feel bad to receive it for just giving feedback...

Thanks, Nya ^-^

Last edited:
Your town is great. I like your villagers and how they're all spaced out. I'm guessing you're going for a forest theme and your house suits it a lot. I do prefer more realistic houses, like with kitchens and bathrooms but you've displayed your house really well.
I love how colourful your town is too, instead of just picking a few flowers you've gone with quite a lot which sometimes doesn't work well but it looks great for yours, the patterns always look right.
You've also placed your PWP's nicely, like how the lighthouse is near a cliff instead of somewhere in the middle. They have plenty of room as well.
Sometimes it's confusing on where to go, for example near Diana's house and down to the camp. I think you should add a path there.
I would get more clovers. On the bottom of your town using stones and clovers would look really nice.
I also just realised we have the same map. The caf?'s spot is perfect and that's where I put the mayor in, and above my 2nd character is there. The bridges are just like mine too and they're good spots, it's easy to get around.
keep up the great work!!!

Last edited:
I'm very sorry for such a super late reply, but life has been very hectic this past week and a half. I'm sending everyone their bells. Appreciate the feedback and have already made a lot of changes to my town. It's not 100% up-to-date, but many of the suggestions made in this thread have now become permanent assets to Eastwood. THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE.

Sorry I forgot to visit!!! I'm running to Luna as I type this!!!

Expect another post from me soon!!!

WOW! your town in fantastic!!!

I LOVE the autumn theme with the olives and bamboo, it feels very peaceful. I'm also really interested with your paths, I don't see much people use single path designs in a two wide style. It looks great though!

I have not read other people feedback incase of spoilers but the only thing I think you could change (and I'm not sure if it's currently in development) is the far left side i felt was a bit barren going up to the zen clock, BUT it's hardly an issue and the rest of your town is superb!!!

Thank you for sharing it with us!!! I'm sure I'll visit again if you ever make any changes!!!

WOW! your town in fantastic!!!

I LOVE the autumn theme with the olives and bamboo, it feels very peaceful. I'm also really interested with your paths, I don't see much people use single path designs in a two wide style. It looks great though!

I have not read other people feedback incase of spoilers but the only thing I think you could change (and I'm not sure if it's currently in development) is the far left side i felt was a bit barren going up to the zen clock, BUT it's hardly an issue and the rest of your town is superb!!!

Thank you for sharing it with us!!! I'm sure I'll visit again if you ever make any changes!!!

Heh. You're very kind. If you change your mind about the bell thing, sending you a tip would make me happy.

Thank you! I honestly have the zen clock area in mind for another villager's house, but getting Phoebe to move has been a stinkin' NIGHTMARE! Grrrr. How many pitfalls do I have to mail this birdbrain? I haven't talked to her in weeks... She was cool at first, but doesn't compare to Agnes.

It's currently Christmas-time in Eastwood & the cedars make me so happy. :')
I've been making changes to flowers/patterns/qr placements daily. Baby steps.

The righthand beach is ALMOST complete. ;-;

Heh. You're very kind. If you change your mind about the bell thing, sending you a tip would make me happy.

Thank you! I honestly have the zen clock area in mind for another villager's house, but getting Phoebe to move has been a stinkin' NIGHTMARE! Grrrr. How many pitfalls do I have to mail this birdbrain? I haven't talked to her in weeks... She was cool at first, but doesn't compare to Agnes.

It's currently Christmas-time in Eastwood & the cedars make me so happy. :')
I've been making changes to flowers/patterns/qr placements daily. Baby steps.

The righthand beach is ALMOST complete. ;-;

OMG I love Phoebe, she's in a nice spot for my town ^-^ It's funny seeing her in your town. I feel sorry for you not being able to move her...

I'm sorry but I would really still feel bad for accepting tbt, but if you did want to do something you could visit my dream!!! I've made a post on the train station forums about it ^-^

Anyways, I really can't wait to see how your town looks after you finish those changes you mentioned above!!!

Thanks, nya ^-^

Last edited:
Eastwood has been updated. :') still have things in mind to change, but aurora borealis prompted a fresh dream. :)

Back