• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sylvana has no sense of decoration xD

Candyapple

Bells
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Pear (Fruit)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Tasty Cake
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Green Candy
Ok this might seems like a funny thing, and it is, but I don't think it's normal and it's bugging me!...at first I gave Sylvana few pieces from the hello kitty set to put in her house, and everything worked fine.
After that, any other furniture I give her she will put it turned around and right against the hello kitty closet. Anyone else that has Sylvana noticed this weird behaviour? Is my Sylvana bugged? I'd like to add that I don't hack my game.
It's really annoying me cause I really like that my villagers have nice homes... here I add a picture.
I gave her a refrigerator and she put it RIGHT attached to the closet

WVW69kGyAHI3RE52wh

Last edited:
I gave wolf link a dresser to put in his house and he put it in facing the master sword :rolleyes:

Ok this might seems like a funny thing, and it is, but I don't think it's normal and it's bugging me!...at first I gave Sylvana few pieces from the hello kitty set to put in her house, and everything worked fine.
After that, any other furniture I give her she will put it turned around and right against the hello kitty closet. Anyone else that has Sylvana noticed this weird behaviour? Is my Sylvana bugged? I'd like to add that I don't hack my game.
It's really annoying me cause I really like that my villagers have nice homes... here I add a picture

WVW69kGyAHI3RE52wh

Wow, the Sylvana in my town want nothing but fish and bugs.

ERROR 404 sylvana.exe has stopped working

lol but for real sorry that sucks i hate when i walk into my villagers house one day and its really cute but the next day i walk in and theres a fire pit next to their couch

I like Sylvana a lot but I admit, her default interior even has no sense of decoration/direction or whatever XD

ERROR 404 sylvana.exe has stopped working

lol but for real sorry that sucks i hate when i walk into my villagers house one day and its really cute but the next day i walk in and theres a fire pit next to their couch

Hahahaha poor Sylvana, she's cute and everything but... really needs to read some magazine about house furnishing xD

I like Sylvana a lot but I admit, her default interior even has no sense of decoration/direction or whatever XD

Definitely, that's why I was gonna try to give her something nice ... but no, she has to mess up everything. Ookkk Sylvana lol

Last edited:
Definitely, that's why I was gonna try to give her something nice ... but no, she has to mess up everything. Ookkk Sylvana lol

It looks like they're worshipping or at least like to be really close to the Hello kitty closet in yours but the color combination is nice :p

It looks like they're worshipping or at least like to be really close to the Hello kitty closet in yours but the color combination is nice :p

Yea definately looks like the refrigerator I gave her is worshipping the hello kitty closet! Oh my, this is giving me a heckin concern o_o

Yea definately looks like the refrigerator I gave her is worshipping the hello kitty closet! Oh my, this is giving me a heckin concern o_o

Try sending her another and see if it'll go near the hello kitty closet (or most likely would go in front of the counter table on the left lol) XD I'm kidding! Can you re-scan Sylvana though? Just to get her original furniture back to original.

Try sending her another and see if it'll go near the hello kitty closet (or most likely would go in front of the counter table on the left lol) XD I'm kidding! Can you re-scan Sylvana though? Just to get her original furniture back to original.

Yea I can do that seeing I have her card. But I was scared that there was just overall something wrong with Sylvana in general and maybe she's gonna do the same thing next time someone give her a shirt or something

Hey maybe the refrigerator is just having a love story with the closet. Who am I to stop that? XD

Yea I can do that seeing I have her card. But I was scared that there was just overall something wrong with Sylvana in general and maybe she's gonna do the same thing next time someone give her a shirt or something

Hey maybe the refrigerator is just having a love story with the closet. Who am I to stop that? XD

That'll be really a nice story to look forward to :p I'm curious as to where she's going to display the next besides she needs more furniture, to be honest XD

That'll be really a nice story to look forward to :p I'm curious as to where she's going to display the next besides she needs more furniture, to be honest XD

I sent her a princess cage by mail.. and finally she got rid of the ugly refrigerator in front of the closet and put the princess cage instead. It's always weird that she puts furniture in front of stuff like that , but atleast now her house looks cute!

WVW69kHAqRYSqvIwxI

WVW69kHAqvklDZm6-T

Last edited:
I sent her a princess cage by mail.. and finally she got rid of the ugly refrigerator in front of the closet and put the princess cage instead. It's always weird that she puts furniture in front of stuff like that , but atleast now her house looks cute!

WVW69kHAqRYSqvIwxI

WVW69kHAqvklDZm6-T

Aww that's adorable! Haha I agree. It's a whole lot better without the refrigerator blocking half of the closet. Sylvana still doesn't want anyone randomly opening it though xD. Also, she put the hello kitty bed on a convenient place near the window and I like the radio on top of the kitchen island because the color matches with it :)

Back