• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many houses you have in the Happy Home Showcase?

One from my little sister and that's it

I'm not sure, but around 15 or so. Maybe a little less. Most of them are from when Nintendo let out houses. I only have like four actual streetpass houses :(

2! (And one of them is my brother)...
I live in NZ I need the country so don't really go out to places that have a lot of streetpass which sucks.

The max of 48, and to make it more challenging, I only kept those who have expanded houses on both sides, so they can do the different versions. THAT was tough, because it took a year of StreetPassing to get all the expanded houses. I still have a few of the ones Nintendo sent, not all of them, because I didn't care for some, so I let them get erased, but like Reggie, Bill, Reiko, I kept theirs, since I liked their looks

When I used to live near a gamestop in new york it was always full. In my new town I got 3 houses appear right after I came back from a comic convention... but no more after that. I try not to take my 3ds out though because I'm afraid something bad will happen hahah

About 6. I don't get many streetpasses where I live, only when I travel elsewhere.

Mine is full, I take it to a convention every year and I have to keep clearing out the Streetpasses because it hits the limit within 10 minutes xD.

Back