• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

No more snow!

Haven't played the game since fall.

I remember getting really sick of the snow back in GCN days. However, now I'm just obsessed with winter in general. The snow in AC is almost the only snow I ever get to see anymore. It's been warm/hot so much of this winter IRL. It makes me sad.

I'm glad it's gone but I'm a little sad at the same time because it means it's almost Summer.

So happy. The snow was driving me nuts by the end. Something about everything being white and blank looking for too long makese want to rip apart my town.

I always love the change of seasons in Animal Crossing. It's just so much fun watching everything change! I loved the snow but now it's time to move on to pretty spring colours. ^^

I'm sooo happy! My town actually is really pretty now that it isn't dulled by the snow :) Now I'm starting to landscape again. It's so much more fun with all the lush green plant life!

I have several towns on the current time plus one each in April, May, June, August and September. Now that everything's green, I am seriously considering moving one of the "current" towns back to early January for the full menu of options.

I'm so happy. The snow sucked after a while. I always tend to quit playing during the winter but I actually survived this one without TTing and played everyday! Like many others, I will be spending the majority of my time landscaping and repathing.

rip Star Snow.
Welp, Circles are here, and I guess they are fun. :p

I'm really happy to see that green bright color than that cold white color again. I guess every time it changes I get excited, and then after a while I get bored of it, HAHA! :lemon:

I'm so glad it's gone. I like snow in December but after New Years I get bored of it, I was happily surprised to get on today and see my town green again!

The snow was fun while it lasted but I love the bright grass and how it compliments my pathways and landscaping designs in a nice manner :p

It didn't compliment my town very much so I'm pleased it's gone. I'm all for the green grass and pink-blossomed trees, it's so pretty.

Back