• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which villager you're most satisfied with?

Vivian! I fell in love with her design the first time I saw the pictures of Welcome Amiibo villagers. Thankfully, I got her right away in the first set of packs I've bought. I remember being very ecstatic and proud at that moment :)

mott for cringy reasons (hes cute ok im just like any marshal fan...but motts better lol)

i also like having flora and fauna in my town together becuz theyre my otp lol... i moved their houses right next to eachother and they both have the pretty much same exteriors its sooo cute.

Static. I even made him my birthday wish and he eventually showed up in my campsite at last.

He was one of my starters in my original CF town I formed a strong attachment to him and have sought him as a neighbor in every town since then.

For example that villager which you got and is satisfied about having in your town and also why?

Probably Whitney, I finally managed to get her and was probably my ultimate dream villager!
I fell in love with her after watching the movie, and really wanted her in my town ever since. Before I found this site, I thought I would just have to be extremely lucky to find her plot of land in my town one day, but that obviously isn't the case anymore <3

Probably Beau? I villager reset for him with a pool of random personalities, and it took me like a little over a day to finally get him. He landed in a decent area too.

Probably Zucker, he was one of my dreamies and now I think he finally makes my town complete. I'm just satisfied at the fact that I see him every day now. :lemon:

Wendy. She was the first villager I grew attached to in New Leaf, and she quickly became my top favorite. I finally got her in my town last year, and I'm glad to have her once again. ^^

Punchy!
His house appeared randomly in town, but it's in a right spot and I really like my lazy cat ♡

Tom and Moe the cats, I love having them in my town. I've had them multiple times in the past and I love when they hang out because they are two blue and white cats with yellow eyes. My little blue bubs. :3

Stitches.
Overall, I enjoy all of them however.
Marshal is on par with Stitches as well. :p

At the moment, Bluebear and Zucker.

Bluebear is just fabulous so far. She comes to my house, always gives me fruit and her amount of sass is crazy. That and she's an adorable little floof!

Zucker is the cutest takoyaki octopus I have ever seen. That toothpick in his head and the way his eyes look when he's sad. So cute and he's never leaving :D

I'm most satisfied with Mitzi. Fang comes in a close second, but Mitzi is awesome. She'll just randomly turn up at my house and also give me cool furniture. Not to mention, her design is adorable.

Vesta. I love sheep villagers and she's so cute. Her house is next to Diana's (adorable) and she's always been a favorite of mine.

Static. I even made him my birthday wish and he eventually showed up in my campsite at last.

He was one of my starters in my original CF town I formed a strong attachment to him and have sought him as a neighbor in every town since then.

I agree! I fell in love with Static when he showed up as a starter in my second town. His house is in a horrible place but he's one of those villagers I'd make an exception for :p

I'm easily "satisfied" with a lot of villagers. Most of the villagers in my town Tinytree were either starters or the first couple to move in. When I was villager resetting when I had 8 plots, I basically settled with the one that had the nicest house and a good location. I'd say my favourite villager/the one I've grown most attached to in Tinytree is Pudge. I wont be 100% satisfied until I get my number one lazy Dizzy back in town though :'D

Last edited:
Back