Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
Chao Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
So like it's 3AM and I felt like I was going to die like 15 minutes ago

Anyway I was sleeping and having a dream that was progressively turning into a nightmare and it was really creepy and weird...like I was living in a fancy hotel with my family but we were constantly under watch and everyone was nervous and kind of just trying to cope. It was really eerie because we didn't talk a lot and I was trying to get a load of laundry done and someone kept looking through the window and I started to get even more creeped out and shaky. I don't know what happened after that because I woke up, and was still processing my dream for a few minutes. Then I heard this really loud high pitched beep, and I didn't hear it again until a minute later and then I realized it was the carbon monoxide alarm. The beeps were really spaced out and weird. On the back of the alarm in all caps it said "CARBON MONOXIDE IS COLORLESS ODORLESS GAS" and I at this point I was really freaked out because I was the only person awake in my house, and it said to get fresh air immediately and I was still kind of dazed cause I just woke up not to long ago, so I opened up a window. My phone is dead and my charger is busted so I opened my laptopand googled what to do if the alarm goes off. I started to say Hail Marys and praying to God because I was legitimately thinking I was going to die, anyway I wasn't sure how to get the loud ass chirp that beeped every minute to stop, and I read over the back again and realized that it was a false alarm and there was a specific pattern of beeping for carbon monoxide. So I took the batteries out after like 20 mins of trying to stab the batteries with a ****ing pencil until they came out. I felt annoyed so naturally I went to tbt.com and realized I didn't do the username change thing right and felt even more annoyed since I just thought I was going to ****ing die. The alarm is still lying on my desk with the batteries taken out and its really windy and the wind chimes outside are clanging really loud, so I was going to change my username until I heard a car outside pull up to a house down the street, which is really weird because I live in the middle of nowhere, and some guy walks into the house and slams the door really hard and it echoed.

Basically the second scariest **** I've ever seen. Like I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Have u ever felt like u were going to die or had something really weird and scary happen to u?

I've almost drown several times, once was in the ocean and I was pretty sure I was going to die, my mom's boyfriend used to do this thing where he'd throw us in the water and it was fun so we were doing that in the ocean in Mexico and he threw me then as I was holding my nose underwater where I landed I got pulled under by the current and I can't hold my breath so I feel instead of naturally floating up I'm being pulled down and I opened my eyes and i was tumbling down and scraped my back against the ocean floor really bad and I took a big gulp of water through my nose and mouth and I was 100% sure this was the end of my life. But then as I'm tumbling I can see my mom's boyfriend diving down to get me and he swam me back up to the beach, I hurled a ton of water and went back to the hotel and I had big ass scratches that burned like crazy because of the water, after that I only went in knee deep, I wasn't going to do swimming in the ocean again...

Another time I nearly died was because of my mom's old van, it had a really heavy door and it was old. We lived on a super steep hill so our driveway was super steep too, we had gone shopping and I was getting out and I latched the door and had my head sticking out about to get out when the latch slipped and just as it did I remembered i had my bag on the seat so I ducked back in right as it slammed shut so hard that it was stuck closed, I had to crawl through the front seat to get out but if I hadn't moved my head back to get my bag I would at the very least have severe head trauma, and most likely, because of how violently it closed I could have easily died.

i get very vivid night terrors on occasion, very often accompanied by sleep paralysis and what are known as "hypnagogic hallucinations," which basically means that my eyes are open while parts of my brain are still sleeping, resulting in really interesting yet horrifying imagery upon waking. Sometimes the faces of my stuffed animals morph, other times things float for no reason or move on their own, it can be either really like "oooo this is cool" or just straight up terrifying.

very often if i experience sleep paralysis, i have the thoughts that i've somehow died in my sleep and are now stuck in my body awaiting some kind of spiritual transition, because i can't move or talk or anything like that.

luckily, over the years i've learned techniques to try to snap myself out of that state, as well as when you have that falling sensation in your dreams. i hate that WHAM feel when you hit the ground, so i try to avoid that by waking myself up before it happens. usually I just try to move my foot or another small body part until the rest of my body wakes up.

thankfully, these are the closest feelings of "death" i've ever gotten, no actual near death experiences to date (and i hope to keep it that way.)

Not so long ago there was a car near enough outside my place that was on fire at around 11 at night. What woke me up was the light passing through the curtains, I jumped out of my bed because I instantly thought that someone had turned a light on in the house. Within seconds I realized that the light was coming from the window so I pull away the curtains and find a strong beam of light and a horrific smell, I suppose you could say that it lit up the entire room. The fire was quite literally outside my window so my immediate reaction was to panic, already bearing in mind that this could be my last few moments. Minutes later a fire engine pulls up and several men jump out with all of these exciting tools. Thankfully, no one was in the car and no one was injured by the fire. When I was walking to work the next morning I passed the car and noticed that the entire bonnet was burnt alongside the fact that it was a Vauxhall car which didn't surprise me at all. It was just an overwhelming experience really.

Going a bit off topic, I did witness a near death experience just a few weeks ago when a car was racing off into the roundabout at full speed and another car had almost collided into the car. At first it absolutely terrified me because I was on the road too, luckily I wasn't driving because in this case I wouldn't know what to do.

I used to, whenever I experience sleep paralysis. It feels like there's something heavy on top of me that I couldn't get myself to wake up or just merely open my eyes. Luckily, I'm still alive lol but yeah like I said, I've already become used to it. Doesn't happen often now though, which is good!

Yeah when I've been really sick. I had a URTI with a post infectious GN once and literally couldn't get up because of the pain in my neck and kidney. I distinctly remember thinking this must be what dying feels like.

yes kinda often bc of panic attacks and rly bad anxiety lol also i was pretty sure i was going o die a few times when i had done some things but i didnt so Yah .
never been in bad car accidents or snything like that tho so thats Cool

There was a time where I was almost drowned, and there was another time where I was on holiday and I was messing around on a road. Would have been ran over by a car if my sister didn't drag me out and the vehicle skinned me.
There's been times where I felt like I didn't have enough oxygen and I'd panic and black out but it was most likely inside my head.

I used to, whenever I experience sleep paralysis. It feels like there's something heavy on top of me that I couldn't get myself to wake up or just merely open my eyes. Luckily, I'm still alive lol but yeah like I said, I've already become used to it. Doesn't happen often now though, which is good!
Yeah I get sleep paralysis sometimes, you can usually get out of it by wiggling your fingers but its kind of hard to think clearly in that state.

when i was little i was hella short and i couldn't float and i went into a deep pool and i had fun just crawling on the side and holding on for my dear life, but once everyone was out of the pool and i accidentally slipped and fell. i was floating down really slowly, but what scared me was i was hella ready to die, i was like ok. i still remember that time, i was floating down slowly, i could see my breathing bubbles go up, and my eyes were open and everything was clear. idk how long i stayed like that, maybe it was just my head messin' with me, but someone eventually helped pull me up.

It's funny because there have been quite a few instances in my life where I could have indeed died, but far more instances where I thought I was going to die yet had no chance of actually dying.

Can't think of any off the top of my head, un(?)fortunately.

Yes, I have panic attacks frequently. Every time, it feels like I'm going to die. I somehow convince myself that I am dying and that whatever I'm having a panic attack over will result in my untimely death (por ejemplo once I freaked out over going into school, I was so scared I threw up and I had to be carried out and sent home) even if it's something like going to the shops. It feels like I'm suffocating and someone's choking me. Catastrophic thinking doesn't help either.

i have had a lot of out of body experiences where i felt like i'm dead. it's not really describable, but sometimes i'll just be minding my own business and suddenly i feel like i'm not even where i'm at and that i'm dead. it lasts for about five seconds til i realize that 'hey, i'm alive, and i'm in school.' (it usually happens while i'm at school) especially in my science class and i don't know why. it's really weird... every time i think i'm 'dead' i guess, not in the process of dying. it's just a weird feeling.

as for times where i felt i was really going to die, i've never really had a true feeling like that, at least in recent years. i've had super scary moments leading up to the point of 'omg i think im gonna die' but ive never been at a moment where i said 'i'm going to die'. (like every time i ride a rollercoaster or generally just start panicking)

in my dreams though, i sometimes have dreams where i become convinced i will die.

Last edited:
Once I was driving on the highway late at night. I was inattentive to my speed. I hit a pothole and lost control of my car. I had visions of my dad getting informed I was in an accident. I did a total 180 and stopped no less than a few inches from a concrete wall. I was lucky there were't many people on the road. I drive a compact, 2 door car. I bet if I was driving a larger car, it would've flipped.

Kinda. I use to not be able to see myself alive in a few days due to the stress of school and stuff, but I'm fine now c:

A couple years ago I had a really bad asthma attack, and I didn't have any albuterol sulfate, ipatropium bromide, a nebulizer, or an inhailer. I felt like I was suffocating and I was pretty sure it would at least make me pass out and possibly kill me.

I just lied down on my bed and fell asleep, and luckily when I woke up about 30 minutes later I could breathe and my dad had found some albuterol sulfate, and he put it in a pot with some water and had me inhail the vapor.

Also, I had Streptococcus pneumoniae when I was a year old and when I was 4, and I almost died both times. I don't remember that too well, though.

It's a miracle I'm even alive right now. My parents told me if I had been born in the 70's or 80's I probably wouldn't have survived.

Back