• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

~* Visiting Modern/Park/Forest Themed Dream Towns *~

ali.di.magix

🌟 Semi-hiatus 🌟
Bells
Switch
4286-9543-9212
Pink Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Hello c:

I'm in need of desperate inspiration for my town. I'm kinda aiming to do a modern/park themed town, but I'm not sure how to execute it at this stage.

So I would like to visit some Modern/Park/Forest Themed Dream Towns ^^ I love visiting dream towns, so even if it isn't strictly to these themes I'll probably visit it anyways.

Post your dream address here and I will visit c: I'll try to give a small review to anyone who posts here as well ~

Thanks! :D

If you look up "Dog Park" under towns you will find a park.
My second town, Cat Isle, is modern, the DA is in my signature.

If you haven't already visited Feldspar, it's a modern town with a couple of small park areas. DA is in my signature!

You can visit Britania if you want ! It's a modern city, hope you enjoy. :)
DA : 7E00 0010 63DA

6B00-0046-1262
a forest town, still needs a lot of work but enjoy

Last edited:
My town needs some finishing touches but it's basically done. I'm very proud of it. If you know any towns nicer than mine, please let me know. Finding inspiration is so hard

my DA: 5D00 003C B4A0

My town is sort of that theme, feel free to stop by my DA is in my sig

OMG I didn't realise all the replies to this thread, thanks for replying guys ^^ I'll visit and leave a little review for all of you as soon as I can!

I have a modern town, not exactly sure if it's park-ish though. Hope you enjoy!

I visited your dream town. The thing that stood out to me were your paths! They're very pretty yet fitting for a modern town. I absolutely love the area outside your train station. The arrangement of illuminated stuff, bushes and trees is gorgeous. Same with the area outside your house, the statue fountains, flower arch, zen streetlights, it all looks so well planned out. I wish I could plan like that! :p I enjoyed your town very much ~

I guess you can visit mine since it's sort of a forest/modern mix. But it's pretty boring compared to everyone else's and it isn't finished. My DA is in my sig. :)

If you look up "Dog Park" under towns you will find a park.
My second town, Cat Isle, is modern, the DA is in my signature.

Both of your towns are beautiful <3 the layouts are perfect, it makes the town seem so spacious. Everything is so linear which is what I dream my town to be, but that's impossible for me xD I can see that you've put a lot of effort in your towns - I particularly like the park area near the plaza in Dog Park. Your towns are amazing <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you haven't already visited Feldspar, it's a modern town with a couple of small park areas. DA is in my signature!

Wow! I really like the simplicity of your town! Most towns I've seen have heaps of landscaping, trees, bushes everywhere. But the flowers mmatched with your different coloured paths looks so good <3 I don't think I've ever seen that done before so it makes your town pretty unique! It kinda proves you don't need everything perfectly aligned to make it look good, so well done! :)

Although mine's still bein' work'd on, it could help ya out.
I'd love a review after ya dream it.
If ya don't mind, pictures would help too!
Enjoy Aiur!

My DA is in my sig, feel free to drop by :)

I dropped by, I really like how your planning your town with the designs your putting down. It's such an organised, neat way of doing things :) I was actually considering using the same paths as you but I changed my mind haha. I can't wait to see what it's like when you finish it off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can visit Britania if you want ! It's a modern city, hope you enjoy. :)
DA : 7E00 0010 63DA

Wow! Your town certainly has a city vibe to it c: You've stuck really well to that theme. The paths look great and your layout is really nice. Keep up the good work!

- - - Post Merge - - -

6B00-0046-1262
a forest town, still needs a lot of work but enjoy

I love the way you've done your paths <3 the alternation between clovers and paths is cool. I do think the trees should be more densely spaced in some places, but otherwise you're off to a fabulous start and it looks great <3

Back