• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sushi, Asian noodle and crap pizza everything

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol wot

It's like the word Meal. I hate that word. Just like say it out loud. It's gross.

Moist though...Heh, that's a good word. Tenouttaten honestly

Last edited:
Our lunchline is whatever garbage they have or the snack line, which is just cheese based foods. It's all variants of bread with cheese. And cookies, the cookies are nice. We also have vending machines but it's either gross Mountain Dew energy drinks, those stupid Izze Fusions whatever those are, teas(Which are alright) and diet soda.

Like...

Why diet...

^^^

Another reason why I can't wait for college.

So I've just been put on a medication to help with anxiety/depression/panic attacks, and the doctor said it may cause nausea and vomiting for the first week.

So this is gonna be fun .-.

Ouch...Hope it doesn't get too bad for you. :/ I hate pills...I'm lucky that I don't really have to take any unless I get really sick but everything about them just sucks.

So I've just been put on a medication to help with anxiety/depression/panic attacks, and the doctor said it may cause nausea and vomiting for the first week.

So this is gonna be fun .-.

if you don't mind me asking, what are they? i only ask bc i've been on a few and i can give u some of my personal experience

I never liked pills. :/
The only time I pop pills is when I'm sick or something. (Which thankfully I'm not anymore, that's why I came back from my hiatus yesterday)

Even with pills I take ages to get better.. x.x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Indeed they are.

Ayy, eastern time zone! Welcome to the club. :cool:

Ayyy :cool:

Ouch...Hope it doesn't get too bad for you. :/ I hate pills...I'm lucky that I don't really have to take any unless I get really sick but everything about them just sucks.

Yeah I really didn't want to take them but I just can't handle being stressed out all the time. I've also had anxiety worse now than ever, and it's starting to affect my schoolwork and performance.

I just hope that these pills don't like mess me all up or something ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

o pls be careful w that one..my uncle was on it and he killed himself :/

I heard that was a side effect but if I start feeling something like that I'm immediately talking to my therapist and/or my doctor.

I never liked pills. :/
The only time I pop pills is when I'm sick or something. (Which thankfully I'm not anymore, that's why I came back from my hiatus yesterday)

Even with pills I take ages to get better.. x.x)

Yeah, the only ones that help me are ibuprofen(If I take like three which I don't think is safe?) and Benadryl. My antibiotics helped make this ear infection I had go down a bit but I'm still recovering from it. I've been partially deaf in my right ear for weeks now. Pills hardly work for me and I really have to go all placebo and tell myself that my pain's going to go away(I'll take some ibuprofen and then go to sleep telling myself this.) -sigh- Medicines...They're such a pain.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I really didn't want to take them but I just can't handle being stressed out all the time. I've also had anxiety worse now than ever, and it's starting to affect my schoolwork and performance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I heard that was a side effect but if I start feeling something like that I'm immediately talking to my therapist and/or my doctor.

Yeah, be careful about those...Those side effects seem pretty scary.

I'm a little angry at a user right now. If you want to know who it is, PM me, so I don't get in trouble for "using names."

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, i hope i didn't scare you btw. i think medication can be really helpful. i just wanted to inform you that it's a possibility for them to have really severe side effects

Our lunchline is whatever garbage they have or the snack line, which is just cheese based foods. It's all variants of bread with cheese. And cookies, the cookies are nice. We also have vending machines but it's either gross Mountain Dew energy drinks, those stupid Izze Fusions whatever those are, teas(Which are alright) and diet soda.

Like...

Why diet...

Lunch line what is that

Yeah, be careful about those...Those side effects seem pretty scary.

I think if I take it for a while and it affects me in a bad way then I'm gonna tell someone immediately.

Hopefully they do what they're supposed to do. Maybe now I won't be so mopey all the time...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lunch line what is that

a 'murican thang

- - - Post Merge - - -

I take that!

does it seem to help at all?

Lunch line what is that

It's an american thing, where, much like a prison, you go up and they give you some terrible food because the American lunch system is trash

- - - Post Merge - - -

18 more TBT, 18 more TBT, come on, I can do this

OOH NOW IT'S 15!!! :D

Last edited:
I think if I take it for a while and it affects me in a bad way then I'm gonna tell someone immediately.

Hopefully they do what they're supposed to do. Maybe now I won't be so mopey all the time...

- - - Post Merge - - -

a 'murican thang

- - - Post Merge - - -

does it seem to help at all?

For me, yes the only side affects i get from them are the feeling of a lump in my throat and occasional mouth mucus

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been taking it for a couple years now

To be honest I think I need some kind of sleeping pill. Maybe, I don't know, I need to see doctors on a lot of things...I think I have some kind of sleeping issue though.

My left eye's failing too.
And my knees are really bad. So is my back.

My god am I unhealthy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.