• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening people :)

Look at my fancy new sig by wearthesun oh my gosh like it's really pretty ; v ;

(I'm working on my Irisvale blog recap entries at the moment argh why am I so behind RIP me)

Good evening! I see you have Phoebe in one of your towns! She's my favorite...Also, that sig is really well done-

It's spelled wearthesun?! I thought it was weathersun.

...Dyslexia is fun. :)

Evening people :)

Look at my fancy new sig by wearthesun oh my gosh like it's really pretty ; v ;

(I'm working on my Irisvale blog recap entries at the moment argh why am I so behind RIP me)

they're beautiful wow

....i just realized that sounded really sarcastic lol sorry they seriously look great

Last edited:
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY LIKE KOALAS THEYRE SO BLOODY STUPID

THEY HAVE TO SLEEP 18 HOURS A DAY BECAUSE THE LEAVES DONT GIVE THEM ENOUGH NUTRIENTS THEY CPUDKNT HAVE PICKED SOMETHING ELSE TO EAT THROUGH EVOLUTION LIKE WTF

AND IF THE LEAVES ARENT ON THE TREES THEY DONT EVEN RECOGNISE IT AS FOOD AND WONT EAT IT

I'm sorry

Man, you hate Koalas more than you hate pears.

Yall like my computer wallpaper ^^
wallpaper tho.jpg
not nearly as terrifying as N64 version of N64 Rainbow Road tbh

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY LIKE KOALAS THEYRE SO BLOODY STUPID

THEY HAVE TO SLEEP 18 HOURS A DAY BECAUSE THE LEAVES DONT GIVE THEM ENOUGH NUTRIENTS THEY CPUDKNT HAVE PICKED SOMETHING ELSE TO EAT THROUGH EVOLUTION LIKE WTF

AND IF THE LEAVES ARENT ON THE TREES THEY DONT EVEN RECOGNISE IT AS FOOD AND WONT EAT IT

I'm sorry

wow ur hate for koalas is so passionate :|
i'm sorry but i still love them those precious lazy cuties

Tipper moved into my new town, I wonder what she is...

Oh. Good. A cow. A COW. NOW I HAVE THREE COWS IN MY TOWN AND STILL NO PHOEBE OR MARSHAL

It's 9:37pm and I still haven't taken a shower. I should be in bed at 10. I rly want to draw but I would also love to sleep. Sleep is good.

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore .-.

yes, if you have space in ur town. would you like him?

I would love him more than anything in the world

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's 9:37pm and I still haven't taken a shower. I should be in bed at 10. I rly want to draw but I would also love to sleep. Sleep is good.

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore .-.

Just do what I do! Not sleep and question life choices, remembering that sleep is nice but it's nearly impossible to do so anymore! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.