• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on spring break rn woo
Ugh mine just ended I want it back lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used to love getting together with people on ACNL. Lost all my friends though, I really miss it.

Your online friends or in-person friends? Either way I'm sorry to hear it, we can play some island games once you successfully reset :D

I do too, I used to have heaps of online friends I'd play with all the time. But I guess we just all forgot about acnl and grew apart.

This sounds really depressing for some reason

I never really had any friends to play acnl with. Always played alone ;-;

This sounds really depressing for some reason

I never really had any friends to play acnl with. Always played alone ;-;

I had one girl in real life who played it with me lol. Then we met a bunch of people online together. I miss when we used to do glitching, that was fun lmao.

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe this is a hint that we all need to play ac together

tbh i met some of my ign friends on the island

(i missed out on so many oppertunities when i first got my 3DS cause i didn't know my friend code, lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

when was the last time i even played acnl?

I had one girl in real life who played it with me lol. Then we met a bunch of people online together. I miss when we used to do glitching, that was fun lmao.

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe this is a hint that we all need to play ac together

TWO WORLDS
ONE FAMILIIILY

It's obviously destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.