☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I don't have them yet.
I only have Drago's card, the rest of the villagers I'll have to either adopt them on this site, or get lucky through plot resets and/or when I build the campsite.. >.<

I just started Seikaiju yesterday.. my starting villagers are Axel, Vladimir, Flora, Vesta, and Naomi. Unfortunately, none of them fit. Bah.

my campsite always brings the goods

But I'm part French-Canadian...</3
Man, Canada seems really cool. I'd probably move there if I weren't planning on going to Alaska already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AYYYYY 5000 REPLIES Even though I'm a bit late on that but still.

Last edited:
Ooh, nice map! :p

It's funny though, like, a few days after you finally got the perfect layout of yours, I ended up resetting my town...I don't think I took too long because I wasn't really patient enough to deal with Rover and his twenty questions, but I ended getting something...Okay? I guess it was pretty good, a lot of people liked it from when I posted it. It still isn't as good as my first town, which I deleted like an idiot.

Thank you! ^ v ^

Oh? I'll have to go look.

And heyyy I know the feeling. Even though I felt bad after deleting my first town, I don't regret it entirely. Irisvale has the best map I've ever had so in a way, I'm kinda glad I reset?? Idk it's a weird feeling. x)

Last edited:
Thank you! ^ v ^

Oh? I'll have to go look.

And heyyy I know the feeling. Even though I felt bad after deleting my first town, I don't regret in entirely. Irisvale is the best map I've ever had so in a way, I'm kinda glad I reset?? Idk it's a weird feeling. x)

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?412946-Thoughts-on-this-layout Here's the thread of my layout. Only complaint is that Re-tail and town hall aren't next to eachother, but I can settle on having them at the north side. That's literally all I ever need in a town to be honest. It's not the worst.

Yeah, if my town ends up turning out alright then I won't mind it. I mean, I'll always miss my first town I had for two-three years, but who knows, maybe I'll move on. I still will miss having Phoebe and Marshal from my last town but I can get them back.

Maybe something Korean?

mayor jungkook of jungkook?

i think i want to do a town i might actually put some effort in, i always choose the same town name for towns where i work actually on it

- - - Post Merge - - -

mayor jungkook of bts ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and maybe i should actually do a kpop themed town?

Of all people

I'll do that if I ever get a second copy(Which I don't see a reason to have one but who knows, maybe I'll want to deal with two towns at once, or just completely screw with the second cart or something, like not update it and glitch it to hell. Who knows.)

i want pie ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

SOMEBODY GET ME WHIPPED CREAM, TEA, AND HOT COCOA

idk why but i want them?

i dont even eat pie??

i want pie ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

SOMEBODY GET ME WHIPPED CREAM, TEA, AND HOT COCOA

idk why but i want them?

i dont even eat pie??

Honestly this is how I feel about donuts. I've been wanting a donut for like three weeks now and it's like driving me mad. I know this feeling and it sucks.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?412946-Thoughts-on-this-layout Here's the thread of my layout. Only complaint is that Re-tail and town hall aren't next to eachother, but I can settle on having them at the north side. That's literally all I ever need in a town to be honest. It's not the worst.

Yeah, if my town ends up turning out alright then I won't mind it. I mean, I'll always miss my first town I had for two-three years, but who knows, maybe I'll move on. I still will miss having Phoebe and Marshal from my last town but I can get them back.

Ahhh I see. I like the map! ☆ I think it's fine.

That's how I felt when I first began Irisvale. (I quickly moved on tho lmao :L)

Aww, I'm sure you'll get them back. I also love Phoebe! She's not only one of my dreamies for Seikaiju, she's also my 2nd favorite uchi behind Muffy. (Who's in Irisvale).

Status
Not open for further replies.