• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have OOT 3D as well.

Spirit Temple in MQ is hell. :(

I play it on the N64 ^^

I used to have Master's Quest on the GCN but apparently the person who gave it to us was just letting us borrow it and wanted it back.

Saw it in a game store a while ago but when I had the money for it, it was gone.

Ouch, that sucks...Was it decently cheap?(I need more gamecube games. ;-;)

I was going to buy an N64 and/or a Gameboy Player for my gamecube...But I just bought a SNES with Mario All stars(plus world) and Mario RPG. XP

Also hate the "mirrored" map.
Keep going in the wrong direction. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is the Double-Disc valuable?
My dad gave to me as gift when I was little. :eek:

Also hate the "mirrored" map.
Keep going in the wrong direction. :3

Me too! I did like that they included MQ in the 3DS version...I played the GCN port of the original so many times as a kid. When my ex got OOT and MM3D I was really happy, until she got stuck on the Fire Temple and screamed at me all day, even though I was trying to help her. That was a horrible day but also satisfying when she found that goron.

Me too! I did like that they included MQ in the 3DS version...I played the GCN port of the original so many times as a kid. When my ex got OOT and MM3D I was really happy, until she got stuck on the Fire Temple and screamed at me all day, even though I was trying to help her. That was a horrible day but also satisfying when she found that goron.
Fire Temple wasn't that bad for me. :3
However, I got stuck in a room for an hour attempting to get a "key", only to show it's actually a Blue Rupee. :mad:

Fire Temple wasn't that bad for me. :3
However, I got stuck in a room for an hour attempting to get a "key", only to show it's actually a Blue Rupee. :mad:

Yeah, I remember enjoying the fire temple. Water I got stuck in as a kid but now I don't have an issue with it.

Ouch, that sucks...Was it decently cheap?(I need more gamecube games. ;-;)

I was going to buy an N64 and/or a Gameboy Player for my gamecube...But I just bought a SNES with Mario All stars(plus world) and Mario RPG. XP

I think it was around $20 or $30. Don't really remember because that was a while ago.

I literally have everything you just listed except Super Mario RPG. Never was interested in that game.

The Gameboy Player for the GCN is like the best thing ever but it was hard for me because when I got my gamecube it came with teh base but not the disc. It was a pain trying to find the disc alone that wasn't $50.

Does anyone know how and where to get an Etoile Card?

That way, I won't have to get Julian to represent the "Moon" in my town. ;-;

I think it was around $20 or $30. Don't really remember because that was a while ago.

I literally have everything you just listed except Super Mario RPG. Never was interested in that game.

The Gameboy Player for the GCN is like the best thing ever but it was hard for me because when I got my gamecube it came with teh base but not the disc. It was a pain trying to find the disc alone that wasn't $50.

Yeah, I didn't buy it BECAUSE of the disc. You know how cool it'd be to play Pokemon and Final Fantasy IV-V-VI on a big TV?

...Probably really cool!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone know how and where to get an Etoile Card?

That way, I won't have to get Julian to represent the "Moon" in my town. ;-;

I think she's in an expensive EU/JP exclusive sanrio pack.

Last edited:
I got yelled at for having a signature that's too tall.

But when I made my signature, after countless resizing of the picture, it finally wasn't telling me it was too tall.

But then a staff member comes in and says "hey yo sig is too tall bruh" and you're expected to know exactly how tall 250 pixels is on any given computer screen.

Idk I'm getting a really bad vibe from this site for some reason .-.

No one yelled at you. All that happened was we put your signature in our prewritten spoiler message, which is what we do in every instance when we come across a signature that is too big. It's not a personal attack and in no way did a member of staff "yell" at you. Please don't exaggerate in a way that makes the site staff look bad.

If you're having to trouble determining if your signature is taller than 250 pixels, there are a number of resources online, such as websites and extensions, as well as a thread in the HQ to help you out :)

I think they're in an expensive EU/JP exclusive sanrio pack.
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
What are the odds of finding an Etoile card in a $15 pack? ;-;

Last edited:
No one yelled at you. All that happened was we put your signature in our prewritten spoiler message, which is what we do in every instance when we come across a signature that is too big. It's not a personal attack and in no way did a member of staff "yell" at you. Please don't exaggerate in a way that makes the site staff look bad.

If you're having to trouble determining if your signature is taller than 250 pixels, there are a number of resources online, such as websites and extensions, as well as a thread in the HQ to help you out :)

Okay....

I'm literally dying inside .-.

Finally get to see my GF again tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.