• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik had a dream last night that he had to take part in an epic hockey session....inside of a sauna.

My brother had a nightmare about the Trix rabbit once. XD

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to have Mira in boxes? :p

Last edited:
I got tacos after school I'm such a happy person rn:blush:

Aw, man, I love getting tacos right after school. It's just a nice feeling. :D

Today was...quite a day at school. It ended great, my teacher said that out of everyone who had to act in this mini-project we were doing, I acted the best out of all of his classes. Everyone loved me, too. I feel special. :blush:

But you know, having someone try to instigate fights and smashing my arm on these giant metal bars wasn't fun. Oh well. School was pretty nice.

Aw, man, I love getting tacos right after school. It's just a nice feeling. :D

Today was...quite a day at school. It ended great, my teacher said that out of everyone who had to act in this mini-project we were doing, I acted the best out of all of his classes. Everyone loved me, too. I feel special. :blush:

But you know, having someone try to instigate fights and smashing my arm on these giant metal bars wasn't fun. Oh well. School was pretty nice.

Glad you had a good day (for the most part) :)

I almost got hurt really bad in PE today (again) but luckily I was being extra stealthy and cautious today so I narrowly survived floor hockey.

Other than that I think the day went pretty well. I've been sort of addicted to doing physics work for some reason, but I guess that's good preparation for my major in astrophysics.

Glad you had a good day (for the most part) :)

I almost got hurt really bad in PE today (again) but luckily I was being extra stealthy and cautious today so I narrowly survived floor hockey.

Other than that I think the day went pretty well. I've been sort of addicted to doing physics work for some reason, but I guess that's good preparation for my major in astrophysics.

I broke somebodys wrist playing floor hockey once not purposely i swear

Last edited:
Hi, friend! ❀
Feels good man, I missed TBT D':

(I have a ton of blog entries to do now RIP {might do a Recap Entry filled with all the days I've done while I was on hiatus.})

Also I have 2 towns now! I reset my old cycle town, didn't need it anymore. Here's the map!

Genji and Kabuki fit the towns idea, you should keep them

I broke somebodys wrist playing floor hockey once

Ooooh. Most I've ever hurt a kid was accidentally stabbing this guy in 8th grade with a pencil. He was really overdramatic about it. He lied on the floor and started going "Aaaaahhhh". I don't think I even punctured his skin...Of course it was a complete accident, I don't stab kids.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, friend! ❀
Feels good man, I missed TBT D':

(I have a ton of blog entries to do now RIP {might do a Recap Entry filled with all the days I've done while I was on hiatus.})

Also I have 2 towns now! I reset my old cycle town, didn't need it anymore. Here's the map!

Ooh, nice map! :p

It's funny though, like, a few days after you finally got the perfect layout of yours, I ended up resetting my town...I don't think I took too long because I wasn't really patient enough to deal with Rover and his twenty questions, but I ended getting something...Okay? I guess it was pretty good, a lot of people liked it from when I posted it. It still isn't as good as my first town, which I deleted like an idiot.

Hey, they're giving away amiibo cards to people in Canada, eh?

...I live like ten minutes away from Canada do I count? ;w;

Genji and Kabuki fit the towns idea, you should keep them

Oh, I don't have them yet.
I only have Drago's card, the rest of the villagers I'll have to either adopt them on this site, or get lucky through plot resets and/or when I build the campsite.. >.<

I just started Seikaiju yesterday.. my starting villagers are Axel, Vladimir, Flora, Vesta, and Naomi. Unfortunately, none of them fit. Bah.

Status
Not open for further replies.