☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eating my tears from this trash Dodrio stage. :D
Cry.gif

Shoot, I can relate to that...I wish I could see my Grandpa again...I lost him to brain cancer right a week after my birthday. He really was something else, that man.

My condolences...
I wish to travel with my papa to Mexico so badlly. He already lost his father not too long ago and now her...
Losing a loved one is tough.

I'm honestly crying right now. I keep looking up at my cute, tiny cactus sitting on my entertainment center.. My Abuela had a garden and she was crazy over cacti.

My Grandma died on Christmas Eve.
Wish I met her, she wanted to meet me and my brother when we were younger. :(

My condolences. I hope she recovers smoothly and all will be well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Hispanic grandmother died early this morning

Thank you very much. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please let me know if you need someone to talk to <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, hope everything gets better for everyone. :/

Thank you <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope she gets better soon :c

Thank you as well <3

My Grandma died on Christmas Eve.
Wish I met her, she wanted to meet me and my brother when we were younger. :(

My condolences...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please let me know if you need someone to talk to <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you as well <3

Gracias..

My condolences...
I wish to travel with my papa to Mexico so badlly. He already lost his father not too long ago and now her...
Losing a loved one is tough.

I'm honestly crying right now. I keep looking up at my cute, tiny cactus sitting on my entertainment center.. My Abuela had a garden and she was crazy over cacti.

Aw. She sounds lovely. It's so hard losing loved ones. I lost both of my grandparents on my mother's side when I was in elementary school, and my grandfather on my dad's side passed before I was born.

Aw. She sounds lovely. It's so hard losing loved ones. I lost both of my grandparents on my mother's side when I was in elementary school, and my grandfather on my dad's side passed before I was born.

Indeed it is :(
And thank you..
She was the sweetest

i never got to meet one of my grandmothers, but i feel bad for my father, because she died when he was 3 and that was his mother :(

Yeah...I've not had much loss but the loss I have had has always been the really close people in my life. It's hard but you just have to keep going, ya know? :/

Also I'm sorry to not being really good at talking about this, I'm not a very good conversationalist when it comes to more sensitive topics and consoling, etc...I feel really bad about it. I hope I don't sound offensive.

Last edited:
View attachment 196082

made08 heres your sig!

I lost my grandpa on December 8th 2015. Still trying to get over it :(

Wow thank you, it's so magical!

I'm sorry to hear that :( it's something that takes a long time to get over, grief is a long long process.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i never got to meet one of my grandmothers, but i feel bad for my father, because she died when he was 3 and that was his mother :(

That's heartbreaking :( my dad's dad died when he was a teenager. I feel really bad for him, too, because his mom is mentally ill and wasn't really able to take good care of him and his siblings.

I wish and have planned when I can, to have a garden just like my Abuela... She also loved the 'Mexican sun' symbol.
5916514569_c928e83d92_b.jpg

Yeah...I've not had much loss but the loss I have had has always been the really close people in my life. It's hard but you just have to keep going, ya know? :/

Also I'm sorry to not being really good at talking about this, I'm not a very good conversationalist when it comes to more sensitive topics and consoling, etc...I feel really bad about it. I hope I don't sound offensive.

Yeah. It is just a part of life that everyone must deal with at some point or another. :/

On no not at all! You're fine. We can talk about something else :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.