• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh im literally right here

f6d1ff85317b943c57569152c4798d08_-an-awkward-situation-memes-about-awkward-situations_553-496.jpeg

I'm having dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets with barbeque chips with dinner. How about ya'll?

Omg I've been craving ramen for the longest time but we only have the chicken flavor in my house and I'm a vegetarian

Well I'm finally caught up on my entries! Day 6 is up.

I can relax and draw stuff now haha!
(I have this really wicked idea in my head and I want to draw it before it leaves my mind agh)

yes!! It's one of the best decisions I've made tbh :') It feels great knowing you're not eating a dead animal
#meatismurder #morrissey lol

But being a vegetarian means your eating a dead plant, does it not?:rolleyes:

#plantlivesmatter

I should become vegetarian.

Go for it! I recommend transitioning slowly. First cut out red meats, then cut out turkey and chicken, and lastly cut out fish. It's easier than going cold turkey (pun intended). If you need some inspiration I could recommend you some documentaries to watch, people don't really realize just how damaging the animal agriculture truly is until you look at it up close

Status
Not open for further replies.