☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not letting this thread die. This thread is what brought us all together so close. I can't let this be ruined by a few incidents.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too bad hangouts doesn't work for me. I'm all alone here. But it's OK.

No I'm here! Hangout sucks. I'll be here with you!

I think that it would be best if we kept our rants and vents off the site.

Granted it's not good to talk bad about anything or anyone but it really doesn't belong here. Ruins the good atmosphere.

I'm gonna swear that I won't make this thread get bad ever again, and I'm gonna make sure that it doesn't get shut down again. I would be heartbroken if this thread was shut down. I miss talking to friends here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is really nice for some reason...IDK, I missed the TBT format. Time to have some fun again, eh? :D

Hopefully we don't mess up again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is really nice for some reason...IDK, I missed the TBT format. Time to have some fun again, eh? :D

I like the sigs and avatars and stuff I know people by their pics not names tbh

Last edited:
I think that it would be best if we kept our rants and vents off the site.

Granted it's not good to talk bad about anything or anyone but it really doesn't belong here. Ruins the good atmosphere.

I'm gonna swear that I won't make this thread get bad ever again, and I'm gonna make sure that it doesn't get shut down again. I would be heartbroken if this thread was shut down. I miss talking to friends here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hopefully we don't mess up again.

I'll do whatever I can not to mess up...I really, REALLY want to keep this place alive. N64 you've given me hope again..Thank you. ;w;

I'll do whatever I can not to mess up...I really, REALLY want to keep this place alive. N64 you've given me hope again..Thank you. ;w;

yw ash :blush: I'm just trying to create a good atmosphere here after all that bad stuff happened.

I just noticed that all the tags are gone... we probably should keep an eye on those ^^"

Ya'll are dead to me. Can I leave the guild? Thx.

Last edited:
I'm gonna head to bed since it's 9:52pm and I don't want to stay up late.

I really hope that the rest of the member return, but if not then I guess they just don't want to come back... we can still be on hangouts but let's be honest, this forum is more fun to talk on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya'll are dead to me. Can I leave the guild? Thx.

I guess bye Rask :(

I'm gonna head to bed since it's 9:52pm and I don't want to stay up late.

I really hope that the rest of the member return, but if not then I guess they just don't want to come back... we can still be on hangouts but let's be honest, this forum is more fun to talk on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess bye Rask :(

I wouldn't mind doing both. That's fine by me.

To commemorate our return, let me share a story with you all. It was 201..12 or 13. I was a young'un playing mario Kart 7 and all. SNES rainbow road was my favorite course. I ended up going crazy on Time Trials and ended up getting the world record. I worked so hard, knowing the course, knowing the shrooms, etc.

I did it. When I did it I was so happy.

Then some Spanish wario took my record and I haven't touched Time Trials on that game since. :) That's also because Mario Kart 8 is WAY better than 7.

.....soooo we're back here now.

..OK then.

I would say something, but eh I'll stay quiet this time.

..(this is because of me saying that I was all alone earlier due to you all migrating to hangouts wasn't it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.