• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the reopening of this thread, we're going to set a few ground rules:

1) Please cool down with the spam chat. Being chatty is fine, and whilst we do encourage users to engage with one another here, we ask it becomes a lot more thought out, and not just a relay of "hi" "good morning" "bye" "going to bed now" ".gif" etc...
2) No seeking out, or causing drama. If you have an issue with a user or a thread, report it or message a moderator. Do not come here to discuss it. This also goes for when a thread has been locked. Once a thread has been locked, that's it, discussion over, do not come here, or anywhere else, to further discuss it
3) No discussing bans/reports/warnings/infractions other than your own. Furthermore, do not try fish for any of these here either
4) Use common sense. If you think something is going to get you in trouble, or shouldn't be said, then don't post it!
5) All forum rules apply here

It should also be said that these rules don't only apply to this thread, but also to the entire Forum. I'd like to make it very clear that this will be the last chance of any kind you will be given. This thread should be a place where users can come and interact with each other, not a place to form an elite group. Any future issues, no matter what they may be, will see this thread locked.

1) Please cool down with the spam chat. Being chatty is fine, and whilst we do encourage users to engage with one another here, we ask it becomes a lot more thought out, and not just a relay of "hi" "good morning" "bye" "going to bed now" ".gif" etc...
2) No seeking out, or causing drama. If you have an issue with a user or a thread, report it or message a moderator. Do not come here to discuss it. This also goes for when a thread has been locked. Once a thread has been locked, that's it, discussion over, do not come here, or anywhere else, to further discuss it
3) No discussing bans/reports/warnings/infractions other than your own. Furthermore, do not try fish for any of these here either
4) Use common sense. If you think something is going to get you in trouble, or shouldn't be said, then don't post it!

It should also be said that these rules don't only apply to this thread, but also to the entire Forum. I'd like to make it very clear that this will be the last chance of any kind you will be given. This thread should be a place where users can come and interact with each other, not a place to form an elite group. Any future issues, no matter what they may be, will see this thread locked.

Alright then. I'll try not to make any mistakes again. I'd like to keep this place alive, just because of how good it's been to me, I've met a lot of great people in here. So..I'll be more careful in the future. Whatever it takes, I don't care, just as long as I can still have a good time around here.

Hey guys!!! Sorry I've been MIA for the past couple of days (if anyone even noticed lolol). Things have been pretty crazy, my grandma is still in the hospital (doing better now though), I've been working like a dog on stuff for my pop-up shop, and I registered for next semester. I found out that I'll definitely be graduating in December 2018 so that's pretty cool.

Now excuse me as I scroll through a hundred pages of forum posts that I missed. Unless anyone wants to sum it up for me :~) heh heh

So we can't say hi to each other? Idk that sounds kinda strange. Like do we have to type out a sophisticated sentence with our hi?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't wanna come off as rude .-.

So we can't say hi to each other? Idk that sounds kinda strange. Like do we have to type out a sophisticated sentence with our hi?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't wanna come off as rude .-.

Like I said, you're more then welcome to talk with each other, but try make your posts more well thought out, rather than just saying "hi/I'm awake/goodnight". You don't really need to make a public service announcement for every minor detail of your day.

Like I said, you're more then welcome to talk with each other, but try make your posts more well thought out, rather than just saying "hi/I'm awake/goodnight". You don't really need to make a public service announcement for every minor detail of your day.

But Jake I thought the point of a chatroom was to talk to your friends in all types of context. As friends we like telling each other good morning and good night and putting lol to laugh at jokes.

If this is an issue as a thread there really should be a designated area to create chatroom. If there is one then why weren't we informed?

But Jake I thought the point of a chatroom was to talk to your friends in all types of context. As friends we like telling each other good morning and good night and putting lol to laugh at jokes.

If this is an issue as a thread there really should be a designated area to create chatroom. If there is one then why weren't we informed?

Pretty sure there's a TBT general chatroom, but its on discord

>Discord

...bleh.

Is discord even good though I've never used it (not to mention I don't have it on my tablet or phone, idk if you can even have it on mobile anything)

i think i used discord before? but it wasnt for an acnl, and nobody has posted anything in my chat like a month

i believe there is a mobile app

Last edited:
Sanrio I sent you a PM, please check it

birthday cakes are everywhere..

- - - Post Merge - - -

some come visit my town

Lol. No one's here... I wonder where everyone went... :rolleyes:

*cough* google hangouts *cough*

The funeral will take place tomorrow night when the sun goes down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.