• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I probably won't be on again until tomorrow evening or Sunday. I'm staying the night at a friend's house tonight and then I have stuff going on during the day tomorrow.

I really hope Rask comes back soon :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the sake of this thread getting closed, I can't say any mor of it. Sorry.

I know. I don't want to say you should just forget about it but it would be best if we did anyways.

Btw I probably won't be on again until tomorrow evening or Sunday. I'm staying the night at a friend's house tonight and then I have stuff going on during the day tomorrow.

I really hope Rask comes back soon :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know. I don't want to say you should just forget about it but it would be best if we did anyways.

it'll be a few weeks

Dear members of the Miscellaneous,

It is with a heavy heart to announce that I am leaving TBT for a while.

Got a infraction earlier this morning for apparently bypassing the censor yesterday night. Whoops.

Not to mention I'm still really sick, and it might be a fever now according to mom, aka the medical expert in the family.

..I guess that's my signal to go on hiatus.

I don't know when I will return.

..If I ever return.

Please do not PM/VM me, I will most likely not respond.

If I do not return within 30 days(4/17/17), it means I'm gone forever. Please remove me from the guild and any friend lists when that happens.

For now, this is goodbye.

~Crystal, aka SunsetDelta

P.S. - Happy St. Patrick's Day for those who celebrate it, and Happy Shamrock Day for all Animal Crossing towns.

Noooo! Don't go on a hiatus just because you got an infraction! I've gotten them before and I'm still here. I'm sorry you're sick though. :(

Welp, time for me to take my leave, i'll talk to you guys again Sunday. Don't any of you go dying on me while i'm gone!

Guys I'm legit crying rn >.<'' I made a super cute pink little thread of my peachie closet clean out that took me agessss to make and then what did I do???? :) Accidentally post it in TBT Marketplace T^T It's my first ever shop nd stuff so yay Puella fails at life again

Last edited:
Guys I'm legit crying rn >.<'' I made a super cute pink little thread of my peachie closet clean out that took me agessss to make and then what did I do???? :) Accidentally post it in TBT Marketplace T^T It's my first ever shop nd stuff so yay Puella fails at life again

Luckily copy paste exists??? D:

Lol I'm pretty sure last time I was on here there was like 190 something pages....there's 254 now guys xD

Status
Not open for further replies.