☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the previous subject, I've never resetted and I don't think I ever will. I have too much attachment to my town, but maybe if I had a second copy I'd put a bit more effort into it. But seeing peoples layouts and dream towns makes me wanna cry because I know that whatever I create will never be a perfect as theirs ;-;

Lol I didn't look until my last year of high school...then again I didn't really care where I went anyways haha

Lol I didn't look until my last year of high school...then again I didn't really care where I went anyways haha

Yeah, personally I don't care too much about where I go...I'm probably going to to go the one nearest to me, it's not a bad place...Honestly whatever gets me to Alaska faster.(Yes, I want to live in Alaska...I like the cold.)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm going to my local university. Which is pretty good because it has one of the top engineering colleges in the world :cool:

Yeah, I'm going to my local university. Which is pretty good because it has one of the top engineering colleges in the world :cool:

Ooh, that's nice!

Funny, I still have no clue what I want to be...If I could make money posting on TBT all day though, knowing my numbers, I'd be rich.

I should probably start looking around now even if I'm still a sophomore....

Nah, I care too little right now...Just let me enjoy my youth.

I'm a soph too!

This summer I'm planning on getting a job since I'm young for my grade and also doing a lot of volunteer work in my community! Then I think in my junior year I'm doing more out-of-country volunteering and looking at local/close to my state colleges

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh, that's nice!

Funny, I still have no clue what I want to be...If I could make money posting on TBT all day though, knowing my numbers, I'd be rich.

I want to be either in the police force, an animal rehabilitator, or a business manager for an interior design company

I'm a soph too!

This summer I'm planning on getting a job since I'm young for my grade and also doing a lot of volunteer work in my community! Then I think in my junior year I'm doing more out-of-country volunteering and looking at local/close to my state colleges

I'm going to try getting my dad to hire me over the summer...I'll be close enough to sixteen by then. Once Junior year hits, I'm going to try to start caring about my future. But right now? I don't want to do anything...I have like, zero interest in pretty much everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.