• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the...What did i miss? I was just getting the 100 coin shine in gelato beach...And...like...what...?

What the...What did i miss? I was just getting the 100 coin shine in gelato beach...And...like...what...?

Yeah, sometimes the thread is slower than molasses, and sometimes two hurricanes happen in like 3 minutes.

That's the miscellaneous! :D

Omg I'm so hungry all of a sudden T.T

Also if anyone wants to know for whatever reason, my current cumulative weighted HS GPA is 3.97. I'm killin it.

Omg I'm so hungry all of a sudden T.T

Also if anyone wants to know for whatever reason, my current cumulative weighted HS GPA is 3.97. I'm killin it.

Killing it indeed.

I usually average a 3.5...I got a 3.95 in my first semester of freshman year but I doubt it'll eber happen again.

Last edited:
all this fancy talk, i'm just in the 2nd semester of grade 10

- - - Post Merge - - -

in Canada (atleast in Nova Scotia) we use numbers instead of letters

can my math grade get any lower

It's still probably higher than mine, as of right now, i'll be taking a grade 10 math at work class in grade 11 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.