• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
#helpnessamoveherface2017
I've taken it off now and my face feels so good, would do again

94f.png

It'll be okay I practice wika! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything is decided for my second town!
Theme: Woodsy
Mayor: Irene
Town: Mistwood
Dreamies: Kyle, Felyne, Molly, Marshal, Fauna, Deirdere, Vivian, Bonbon, Bam, and June!

Thoughts?

This sounds nice, my town has a woodsy theme :) I'll have to update my dream address so I can show ya!

I'm awake.
Surprise surprise, no school for me.

You lucky duck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

20170320_093237.jpg

Ok this file titled Lasagna etc.pdf is posted in my statistics class and it's just a couple pages of handwritten notes and I'm so confused lmao what does lasagna have to do with statistics somebody please explain im laughing so hard

I'm awake.
Surprise surprise, no school for me.

You lucky goose you

Ugh this kid in my physics class moved next to ne and he gives me no space to work. He just spreads all his stuff around and I get almost nothing, I get like a fourth of the table Who does he think he is?

Also it's been decided what my town is. Mayor Ashe of Seinfeld. All i want are Phoebe and Marshal who cares who else lives there.

You lucky goose you

Ugh this kid in my physics class moved next to ne and he gives me no space to work. He just spreads all his stuff around and I get almost nothing, I get like a fourth of the table Who does he think he is?

Also it's been decided what my town is. Mayor Ashe of Seinfeld. All i want are Phoebe and Marshal who cares who else lives there.

I'll find 5 villagers that best resemble the Seinfeld 4 and Newman

You lucky goose you

Exactly! People need S P A C E !

Does no one else find lasagna etc.pdf as funny as I do

Last edited:
Okok hi there I keep seeing this, so I decided to actually take a look. I noticed it's grown really big, so I'd like to join, it seems really nice!

Okok hi there I keep seeing this, so I decided to actually take a look. I noticed it's grown really big, so I'd like to join, it seems really nice!

Hiiii! I'm new too but we're happy to have you!

woo memz
memz are peachy

I'm sure a lot of you have seen me around just look at my post count ahHA but yeah hi lol

Status
Not open for further replies.