• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
My math grade at the end of the 9 weeks was like a 93 or something.

Pre-calculus rocks man. Can't wait to take calculus in college.

I'm not even being sarcastic is that sad ;-;

My math grade at the end of the 9 weeks was like a 93 or something.

Pre-calculus rocks man. Can't wait to take calculus in college.

I'm not even being sarcastic is that sad ;-;

It's starting to scare me just how similar you are to one of my friends who graduated last year.

Last edited:
One watermelon, fresh from the manure fields, your sporkiness.

I can't help but die laughing every time I see this xDDD

Super Mario Sunshine...

What a great game!

However, I absolutely hate the Pianta Village mission where everything is in lava. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpY15Bxyq90 Feast your eyes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Super Mario Sunshine...

What a great game!

However, I absolutely hate the Pianta Village mission where everything is in lava. :mad:

That one's frustrating...I've found a way to cheat at it by walking on the fences and climbing a tree.

Really the worst level is the 8th mission of Bianco hills. It's just really boring...But you can do the Rocket Nozzle Super Jump with it, so...It's special. <3

this is a really weird question and i dont even watch mlp (because half of the fandom is cringe) but im trying to prove a point to my friend:

do i seem more like fluttershy or twilight sparkle?

This reminds me of that glitch on SM64DS where if you shoot yourself into a certain part of the mountain on Bob-omb Battlefield with the cannon in the big rock, you'll fly 500 ft in the air.

Can't find a video, but I've done it before.

That so? That actually sounds really fun.

Why's there always a glitch in 64 that my amazing sunshine glitches remind you of...?

this is a really weird question and i dont even watch mlp (because half of the fandom is cringe) but im trying to prove a point to my friend:

do i seem more like fluttershy or twilight sparkle?

I literally don't know anything about those two character besides the way they look xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.