☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, the plastic part where it holds part of the hinge of my laptop popped out...Now I've got an exposed cord which could be damaged and ruin my screen.

What a day...

You should take a rest. I know how stress can make everything else seem stressful. If you have anyone with you at your house (or wherever you are), you should go to them. I find being around someone I love to be a good way to cope with stress and grief. They can keep your mind off of the bad things, or even talk to you about them personally.

For your laptop, you could do the same thing I did with my 3DSXL when a piece popped out, and put a piece of tape over the piece and put it back on there. If you're talking about an internal piece that holds it together, you could still see if duct tape works. It usually does.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. <3

You should take a rest. I know how stress can make everything else seem stressful. If you have anyone with you at your house (or wherever you are), you should go to them. I find being around someone I love to be a good way to cope with stress and grief. They can keep your mind off of the bad things, or even talk to you about them personally.

For your laptop, you could do the same thing I did with my 3DSXL when a piece popped out, and put a piece of tape over the piece and put it back on there. If you're talking about an internal piece that holds it together, you could still see if duct tape works. It usually does.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. <3

Yeah, I'm probably just going to lay around for a bit...I got my 3DS so youtube won't be a pain to use like it is on my phone...Maybe I'll play some Mario sunshine or something.

Thank you. :)

Yeah, I'm probably just going to lay around for a bit...I got my 3DS so youtube won't be a pain to use like it is on my phone...Maybe I'll play some Mario sunshine or something.

Thank you. :)
Yw ash ^^

Yeah go play some SM Sunshine. Maybe shoot water at a strollin stu for me...?

1490563058434-343694707.jpgHere we go boiiiis

GIT EM WITH THA FLUDD BOIIII

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, does Mario have low HP? He's like hunched over or something.

Yes, It cost me a ton of HP to get a good pic of Stu.

Also i always play the Petey level before the first world in Blanco hills. It's a tradition.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey let's beat the pachinko level

Hey peeps! :) I was wondering about something for my Villager Shop.
I refurbishing and I was wondering if I should list the Villagers by the First letter (ex. 'A') for the spoiler or make it for each different species?

I refurbishing and I was wondering if I should list the Villagers by the First letter (ex. 'A') for the spoiler or make it for each different species?

I've never seen the species one done before that could be good. But I don't think it really matters, as both options work :lemon:.

Last edited:

Ooh, could go either way.. Whichever one is less cluttered I guess.

You could do both :)

Whoa, I found this weird glitch in Ricco harbor...lemme upload it real quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://youtu.be/ee8vsrnuyAk

Here it is. Just some amusing little glitch.

OMG I FOUND YOU ON YOUTUBE!!

I'm gonna follow you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys I gtg for now I have a friend coming over and she's having a lot of personal issues so I want to help her.

I'll probably be back on later tonight after I take a shower for school. :)

OMG I FOUND YOU ON YOUTUBE!!

I'm gonna follow you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys I gtg for now I have a friend coming over and she's having a lot of personal issues so I want to help her.

I'll probably be back on later tonight after I take a shower for school. :)

Alright, see ya later.

Since my friend isn't here yet, I have one more thing to tell you...
Snails-Pace-300x200.jpg
Here's a snail to brighten your day.
Remember to take life slowly :)

Man this pachinko machine level is really functional and not glitchy. ;)

I did beat it first try it's really not that hard

Okay so my friend left. She was only here for 15 min xDD

I just downloaded the models for Tanooki Mario and Kitsune Luigi. They both have that really cute scarf around their neck, too.
And I found out that the models I downloaded comes with the regular and invincible forms (you remember the white leaf right?) so I'm really happy about that ^^

Gotta figure out how I'm gonna fit them in the scene, and then I'll start working on their poses.

Also while working on scholarships and an essay I should have had done like 2 months ago lol

Status
Not open for further replies.