• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do Luigi honestly. Because Luigi is better than Mario.

My brother would say the exact same thing, but I would say the opposite.

Yet another thing we don't agree on xDDDD

But tbh I like green guy more cause he looks adorable as a fox:blush: I also like that green scarf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk maybe I'll flip a coin xDDD

My brother would say the exact same thing, but I would say the opposite.

Yet another thing we don't agree on xDDDD

But tbh I like green guy more cause he looks adorable as a fox:blush: I also like that green scarf
Yeah, I like his tanooki design a lot more than Mario's.

I just kinda like Luigi's design more anyways. He's just the better character.

I got 2 heads and 1 tail......

what about both? :p
I hate to leave one out lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

That so? I really can't see that...But then again I've only played AC and NL, and a bit of CF but I hardly remember that game apart from the city.

The accordion part sounds like a song from City Folk. That game was heavy on the accordion for some reason xD

I got 2 heads and 1 tail......

what about both? :p
I hate to leave one out lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

The accordion part sounds like a song from City Folk. That game was heavy on the accordion for some reason xD

You could do both!

Yeah, now that I think of it, that game was heavy on the accordion. I wonder why...

NL is just...Music. Really I miss the original AC's soundtrack with the little "meow!" or whatever in it.

Man, Melty Molten(Nice alliteration) Galaxy's music is like the best theme in Mario Galaxy.

And they wonder why I think the first one's way better than the (STILL VERY GOOD) second one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what Buoy Base is really good too.

You could do both!

Yeah, now that I think of it, that game was heavy on the accordion. I wonder why...

NL is just...Music. Really I miss the original AC's soundtrack with the little "meow!" or whatever in it.

Man, Melty Molten(Nice alliteration) Galaxy's music is like the best theme in Mario Galaxy.

And they wonder why I think the first one's way better than the (STILL VERY GOOD) second one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what Buoy Base is really good too.

Oh but that throwback galaxy music. Can't beat a remake of the SM64 theme^^

And my computer was disconnected from the internet because I had to give my mom my Ethernet cable for a while. Now I can't download any models. Shoulda done it earlier .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I seriously think that SMG1 ruined the Koopas Road theme. Sounds like 189x better in SMG2.

Oh but that throwback galaxy music. Can't beat a remake of the SM64 theme^^

And my computer was disconnected from the internet because I had to give my mom my Ethernet cable for a while. Now I can't download any models. Shoulda done it earlier .-.

Actually I'm not a big fan of SM64's soundtrack. I think it's the one Mario game I haven't gone back to and thought: "man, I really love this soundtrack, I'm gonna go listen to it!". It just never had that effect on me for whatever reason. I will admit Throwback was a good remix of probably the best theme in SM64 but still, it'll never have the magic of Mario World's overworld music, or the Delfino Plaza music, or Galaxy/Galaxy 2's fantastic OSTs.

Seriously, Flip-Swap Galaxy is magical

Aw, that sucks. Hope you can finish it soon!

Last edited:
Actually I'm not a big fan of SM64's soundtrack. I think it's the one Mario game I haven't gone back to and thought: "man, I really love this soundtrack, I'm gonna go listen to it!". It just never had that effect on me for whatever reason. I will admit Throwback was a good remix of probably the best theme in the game but still, it'll never have the magic of Mario World's overworld music, or the Delfino Plaza music, or Galaxy/Galaxy 2's fantastic OSTs.

Seriously, Flip-Swap Galaxy is magical

Aw, that sucks. Hope you can finish it soon!

You don't like the OST for SM64?????

Boi you need help.

And I'm sure I'll get the cable back soon cause my mom's movie thing still isn't playing even with ethernet.

You don't like the OST for SM64?????

Boi you need help.

And I'm sure I'll get the cable back soon cause my mom's movie thing still isn't playing even with ethernet.

Nah, It's fine, it's just..."eh." It's good music to go with the game but nothing I'd listen to on my day to day life. Sunshine's got a few bland spots but I still think where it hits, it hits hard. Galaxy 1 and 2 are probably the best soundtracks in 3D mario(if not Mario in general, I can't make a full judgement yet though), 3D land and world(Which kinda don't count) are alright too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.