• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cra I just laughed unnecessarily loud and now I'm afraid my dad is gonna tell at me ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want thirty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My back pain's starting to get unbearable which means I need to start lying down and going to bed.

So...Should I?

Uhh probably

I need to go to bed but I'm still drawing a weegee and I don't want to stop.

Holy cra I just laughed unnecessarily loud and now I'm afraid my dad is gonna tell at me ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhh probably

I need to go to bed but I'm still drawing a weegee and I don't want to stop.

im going to bed cause its nearly 12:30, so night every1

Today is the first time I've ever seen the sunrise background on TBT and I love it :blush:

Why am I up at 6am anyways :confused:

I woke up at 7 lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll go ask for a melanie martinez town name on the acnl boards in a bit

So the highlight of my day has been cinnamon rolls. Like literally the best thing man ever created.

Also I'm messing with Super Mario 3D Land models in Blender. Kinda helps me draw cause it's like having a model but not in person, just on the computer ^^

I'm always awake at 6:00 am. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

So the highlight of my day has been cinnamon rolls. Like literally the best thing man ever created.

Also I'm messing with Super Mario 3D Land models in Blender. Kinda helps me draw cause it's like having a model but not in person, just on the computer ^^
1. Oh yes, cinnamon rolls are absolutely perfect. :eek:

2. Hope the art goes well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.