☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
should i reset omega ruby or alpha sapphire?

(primal groudon does render kyogre pretty much useless but plain kyogre vs normal groudon is pretty strong)

Not if you send Kyogre out second. They both counter eachother(I run Primal Kyogre to counter Primal Groudon in Ubers, he renders him useless.)

I picked Alpha Sapphire as my game but they're both the same so it's up to you.

Idk I have a thing for blending and when I found chalk during my junior year in art I like fell in love with it.

I have a couple other pics that I drew on my 3DSXL that I want to draw on paper with chalk. I think they would turn out really cool.

Oh and that West Side Story ref is great btw

At my old school they had a sidewalk art festival, and v
Everyone who registered got their own square of the sidewalk in this big park and by the end of the day the entire thing was covered with amazing art :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm boutta go because I feel like chillin for a while.

Gonna go watch the office, drink some iced tea, and draw a few pics on my 3DS. That's the definition of a fun evening.

omg I need a life ^^"

That's a gr8 way to spend your time, imo

was it pokemon x and y or pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire that had that desert with the wind (which was annoying because i rode my bike that entire time)

Pretty sure that was ORAS because I have Sapphire version on the GBA and I remember that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

One day I'm gonna be like Tony from West Side Story

Dead

I had no idea you could predict the future

Last edited:
Jesus f there's a goddang stink bug flying around my house those things scare the f outta me

Status
Not open for further replies.