• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It's my favorite medium:rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thx ^^ I believe they took about 20-30 minutes but I wasn't really keeping track of the time.

Where'd you get such amazing chalk skills?! Like those are really good.

WHEN YOU'RE A JET YOU'RE A JET ALL THE WAY FROM YOUR FIRST CIGARETTE TO YOUR LAST DYING DAY-

I'm sorry

Last edited:
Where'd you get such amazing chalk skills?! Like those are really good.

WHEN YOU'RE A JET YOU'RE A JET ALL THE WAY

Idk I have a thing for blending and when I found chalk during my junior year in art I like fell in love with it.

I have a couple other pics that I drew on my 3DSXL that I want to draw on paper with chalk. I think they would turn out really cool.

Oh and that West Side Story ref is great btw

Idk I have a thing for blending and when I found chalk during my junior year in art I like fell in love with it.

I have a couple other pics that I drew on my 3DSXL that I want to draw on paper with chalk. I think they would turn out really cool.

Oh and that West Side Story ref is great btw

I'm really into it right now, my high school did great performing it last night.

Wow this thread died really fast xDD

I tell you, it's me being a nerd. Kills the thread every time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I could be talking about how I can listen to my favorite pillows songs now because I'm listening to earbuds(my headphones right audio channel cut out) but I'm scared if I nerd out about Ride On Shooting Star(One of my favorite parts of watching FLCL every saturday) I'll kill the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh, guess I did anyways. Maybe it's my existence that's the issue.

Drawing in Flipnote Studio 3D atm.

I really wanna draw a good picture of Luigi but idk how I should go about doing it... like what I want the pic to look like.

Maybe him with the super leaf? I always thought he looked adorable as a fox :blush:

I'm boutta go because I feel like chillin for a while.

Gonna go watch the office, drink some iced tea, and draw a few pics on my 3DS. That's the definition of a fun evening.

omg I need a life ^^"

I'm boutta go because I feel like chillin for a while.

Gonna go watch the office, drink some iced tea, and draw a few pics on my 3DS. That's the definition of a fun evening.

omg I need a life ^^"

Nah, that's a fun time.

You have more of a life than me anyways

TALKIN'ABOUTCAESAR

Last edited:
was it pokemon x and y or pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire that had that desert with the wind (which was annoying because i rode my bike that entire time)

was it pokemon x and y or pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire that had that desert with the wind (which was annoying because i rode my bike that entire time)

I think it's ORAS.

And I wouldn't reset XY, XY were literally the worst. Either do ORAS, SM, or buy a gen 4-5 game. Anything's better than XY

bad thing about oras was that no trainer customation (and that pink sparkly outfit for contests, ew)

Trainer customization is nice but it doesn't really add anything to the experience(apart from being personalized). ORAS is WAY better than XY in literally every way(I mean Emerald was better than ORAS, even if ORAS was a remake of RSE) but if you can't find an older game just do ORAS or Sun/Moon

Last edited:
Trainer customization is nice but it doesn't really add anything to the experience(apart from being personalized). ORAS is WAY better than XY in literally every way(I mean Emerald was better than ORAS, even if ORAS was a remake of RSE) but if you can't find an older game just do ORAS or Sun/Moon

should i reset omega ruby or alpha sapphire?

(primal groudon does render kyogre pretty much useless but plain kyogre vs normal groudon is pretty strong)

Status
Not open for further replies.