• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkcotton

Pray For The Wicked
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
nUUdN4n.jpg

☞ Guild Regulations ☜

Regulations are important to enforce as a sense of stability and standards are set.

• Guilders, TKs, and the GM must follow The Bell Tree rules!
  • In order to join The Miscellaneous, you must have good standings with the guild!
  • If you have any interest in joining, just start posting! You'll most likely be accepted!
  • Treat people the way you want to be treated! This is a second home for a lot of guilders!
  • Participate in the The Miscellaneous! It's giveaways, discussions, et cetera! We won't bite! ;)

☞ Guilders List ☜

Guild Officials

GM - pinkcotton (donated: 81)

TK - TBA (donated: TBA)

TK - xSuperMario64x (donated: 160)

TK- ThatOneMarshalFangirl (donated: 80)

Guilders

M - Alien51 (donated: 0)

M - animalcrisscross (donated: 0)

M - AppleBitterCrumble (donated: 0)

M - AquaBomber (donated: 0)

M - Arize (donated: 0)

M - Ash Q. Scrumfleton (donated: 187)

M - awesomeelle2001 (donated: 10)

M - B e t h a n y (donated: 0)

M - bocho (donated: 1,500)

M - Captain Crazy Chicken (donated: 0)

M - Dancing shadowsS (donated: 10)

M - Flare21 (donated: 120)

M - FreeHelium (donated:0)

M - lizziety (donated: 200)

M - Linksonic1 (donated: 10)

M - lj4702 (donated: 0)

M - made08 (donated: 0)

M - MayorOfMagix (donated: 110)

M - mondogecko09 (donated: 20)

M - Nayru the oracle (donated: 0)

M - Nightmares (donated: 0)

M - Nooblord (donated: 40)

M - nostalgibra (donated: 20)

M - PacV (donated: 0)

M - PuellaMagiMe (donated: 30)

M - pups (donated: 0)

M - Rory&Easton (donated: 0)

M - scotch (donated: 0)

M - SensaiGallade (donated: 300)

M - Soda Fox (donated: 805)

M - TheMisaMisa (donated: 200)

M - Tobia (donated: 40)

M - Trasey (donated: 100)

M - Xme (donated: 45)

M - xSuperMario64x (donated: 44)

☞ Introductions From Guilders ☜

Introduction:

Tell us a few things about yourself?
My name I said Elle and I'm from New Zealand. I've been playing ACNL since it was released and I still have my very first town! (So proud lol). I study Japanese as I have a relative in Japan and I love Japanese culture and people. I live in the country and have 8 cats (I'm insane, I know). I have only one best friend and I while I act like an extrovert, I occasionally love being introverted and chilling inside away from others. I love helping others with their problems and I'm great listener!

Why did you decide to join The Misc.?
I saw the thread and saw that it looked like a positive place and fun!

What do you hope to see in this guild?
People being kind and positive to each other and everyone getting along and having fun!
Introduction

I have been obsessed with one thing since 2002, Animal Crossing! It helped me find friends and conquer social anxiety. Started with AC:pG and have played each game up till AC:NL. Anyways, besides AC, I am a workaholic, perfectionist, animal lover, and musician. I also really enjoy spending time with my friends (including those on the forum!) and watching/reading sailor moon!

Whelp, Raskel invited me and I have been feeling sorta lonely on the site. I've been on here since 2013, but have yet found my niche. So I hope that this helps me find some cool people on here :)!

I would really like to see this guild grow and for it to become an official group! Also, to be a part of events and creating events (like giveaways, raffles, etc.)!
Introduction

Okay... I'm Halle. I live in California... I'm in high school, I like writing, drawing, playing the flute, watching anime, hiking, and honestly if you take away my 3DS and my 3 AC:NL towns, you take away my life.

Because I have no life and need friends lol

A nice happy little place where people can talk and hang out without a bunch of nasty conflict... and of course an Animal Crossing-friendly environment. :p
Introduction

I'm a social cancer that loves Harry Potter, Animal Crossing, and adventures! ^-^

Raskell forced me to. Kidding. I joined because I'm part of some groups, but none of them are active. I knew that we could get a lot of people interested, so it'd be really fun!

Just a fun time! I'd like to see some group activities of some sort, so we all stay close and knit. <3 I know all our friendships are going to grow!
Introduction

My name is Nessa, I'm 19 years old and I'm from New Zealand. I'm in University studying Engineering (r.i.p. social life lmao). I've only been playing AC:NL for a year now, but I was introduced to Animal Crossing ages ago by one of my friends. I like to make digital graphics, listen to music, play various video games and hang out with friends in my spare time. Huge fan of Rock music and 80's/90's music, especially Queen <3 I'm a huge introvert, I'm very socially awkward and quiet irl, but I love talking to people online about anything and everything ~

Well, Raskell invited me. I thought it would be a cool thing to be part of - a group where everyone can get along and hang out together with no worries ~

A place where people can spread kindness and where they can be themselves with no drama. And of course, having heap of fun with giveaways, group activities and all that stuff c:
Hi everyone! I'm Em, a teenage girl with absolutely no social life and an unhealthy obsession with Marshal/AC:NL in general and the Internet. I live in the northern part of the United States where it's only warm in the summer and sometimes late spring. It's lovely...not. Feel free to message me, I love to chat! I am proud to be a Guild Third Kind.

☞ The Treasury ☜

4,080 TBT

Last edited:
Rask

Last edited:
♢ Song Of The Week ♢

pinkcotton ~ Sad Machine by Porter Robinson

♢ Villager Of The Week ♢

pinkcotton ~ Lolly

Last edited:
Rask

Last edited:
Rask

Last edited:
~~~

Last edited:
Thread Advertisements

• Everything Shop- Pink's Cheap Everything Shop!

• Everything Shop- The Official Multi-Providing Shop!http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...g-&#11088;-The-Official-Multi-Providing-Shop!

•Ask Thread- The Task Of Asking Raskhttp://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?410943-The-Task-Of-Asking-Raskhttp://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?410943-The-Task-Of-Asking-Rask

First, contact pinkcotton through PM! Include a link to your shop/thread!
If and when I approve, send the payment and I'll advertise!
•For a Non-Guild-Member: 5 TBT per week!
•For a Guild Member who hasn't donated at least 10 TBT: 3 TBT per week!
•For a Guild Member who has donated over 10 TBT: Free!

Last edited:
Rask

Last edited:
We're still sending donations to you Raskell, correct? I wanna pitch in more!

You two are practically twins, so cute! Also, on the first page can you fix my username and make it the light blue my user title is?

Last edited:
^.^

Last edited:
You two are practically twins, so cute! Also, on the first page can you fix my username and make it the light blue my user title is?

"Fix"? You mean change. XD, I'm kidding!
Yes, what's the color #?

Okay guys, we're going to start advertising to get some bells for The Misc.! Anyone here want their shops to be displayed?

Last edited:
Could I get my introduction and username changed to this colour in the OP? :blush: (#9900cc btw)
I donated 80 tbt a while ago also, so my total donations should be 110 tbt ~

I don't have any shops right now, but I'm so tempted to make a signature shop lol I've been really enjoying making sigs/avvys for people ^^

Could I get my introduction and username changed to this colour in the OP? :blush: (#9900cc btw)
I donated 80 tbt a while ago also, so my total donations should be 110 tbt ~

I don't have any shops right now, but I'm so tempted to make a signature shop lol I've been really enjoying making sigs/avvys for people ^^

Of course! And I think you should! \^•^/

Status
Not open for further replies.