☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
one pretty much quit and others inactive

- - - Post Merge - - -

in that case i'm running for the third spot :p

Aw shoot...I wanted to be TK but Id feel too guilty to run against you...Youre way too cool for me to run against you honestly.

Ah, well, it's fine. I dont mind either way.
Misc is still our baby part of the way, anything i can do to.help I'll do.

Hangouts, I'm pretty sure she became a tk...I think.
She did! ♡
isn't there technically three open spots?
No?
I think so, yeah...Pretty sure pink meant that after n64 there were two left.. so three technically
I said there was one, there's a literal screenshot of it. I never said there was three? It's N64, TOMFG, and someone else who's undecided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hangouts, I'm pretty sure she became a tk...I think.

isn't there technically three open spots?

Oh I see.. Yeah the other two aren't around that much..
(Like I said before, I'll definitely step up if anyone else hasn't taken it yet.)

There's actually like 4 people running for it, I wish you could be on Hangouts!!

Uh. So guys. Since Raskell left, and he was in charge of the first page posts, should I make a new Misc? It would be our third thread though...

I think it would be good to make a new thread. It would give us a chance to lay down new ground rules, and start fresh. But if you're hesitant and want to stick with this thread, then that's fine. I see some potential in it, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can also be in charge of villager of the week if you'd like ^^

I think it would be good to make a new thread. It would give us a chance to lay down new ground rules, and start fresh. But if you're hesitant and want to stick with this thread, then that's fine. I see some potential in it, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe..That might be a good idea. Whatever is best for the misc. Really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds like a good idea to me :)

..eh. Whatever works. (Also about TK.. I'm still crippled by not having Hangouts and TBT together. So due to my inconvenient situation it's probably for the best if I don't bother.. I'll probably miss out of a bunch of stuff if I can't access both..)

Yeah, I'm afraid I can't run for TK anymore. :(
I'm out.

I'll just go with the flow. Whatever happens, happens.

..eh. Whatever works. (Also about TK.. I'm still crippled by not having Hangouts and TBT together. So due to my inconvenient situation it's probably for the best if I don't bother.. I'll probably miss out of a bunch of stuff if I can't access both..)

I'm out.

Don't worry about that :) we're just chatting in the hangout, nothing too serious is going on.

I'm out.

Did you try a new email?

I tried making another one, that didn't work either.

I've tried literally everything.

There's just no way I can make it happen.

I'm just gonna pretend this whole hangout situation didn't exist.

I'm having an awful day as it is, I'm emotionally drained because my dead father's birthday is today, and he passed away five years ago and I still can't get over that. I'm trying to relax, not stress over some stupid chat room.

This is the last of me for today. I'm heading off now. If you wish to contact me, you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Sorry.

Last edited:
I tried making another one, that didn't work either.

I've tried literally everything.

There's just no way I can make it happen.

I'm just gonna pretend this whole hangout situation didn't exist.

I'm having an awful day as it is, I'm emotionally drained because my dead father's birthday is today, and he passed away five years ago and I still can't get over that. I'm trying to relax, not stress over some stupid chat room.

This is the last of me for today. I'm heading off now. If you wish to contact me, you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Sorry.

I'm so sorry that you're having a rough day. I can't imagine losing my dad. I'm not sure if it's something that you have to "get over," I hope you don't put too much pressure on yourself. I hope you have a relaxing day and take care of yourself ❤

Last edited:
http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0317/Darkrai-GX-SM2-1.jpg

BROKEN CARD

Ability: Resurrection
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this card is in your discard pile, you may play this card to your Bench and attach 1 [D] Energy from your discard pile to this card.
[D][D][C] Dark Rift: 130 damage. This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Resistance.
[D][D][C] Dead End GX: If your opponent’s Active Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, that Pokemon is now Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack a game.)
When your Pokemon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

BROKEN CARD

I mean I don't know if it's broken but my god that ability is ridiculous.

http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0317/Darkrai-GX-SM2-1.jpg

BROKEN CARD

Ability: Resurrection
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this card is in your discard pile, you may play this card to your Bench and attach 1 [D] Energy from your discard pile to this card.
[D][D][C] Dark Rift: 130 damage. This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Resistance.
[D][D][C] Dead End GX: If your opponent’s Active Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, that Pokemon is now Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack a game.)
When your Pokemon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

BROKEN CARD

I mean I don't know if it's broken but my god that ability is ridiculous.

So...why is your sidebar full of Pears?

Status
Not open for further replies.