☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Last edited:
Hey guys! Long time no see n.n
I've been busy at Disney and Universal over spring break and have been doing a lot of summer planning (mostly deciding on what to do for volunteer work, a job, setting up for an intership my junior and senior year, precollege classes, sports, and what colleges I want to visit and a whole bunch of other time consuming stuff!)

I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

OMG SAMEEEEEEE

Guys prom starts in 3 hours and I'm totally psyched to eat some pizza and wings and throw darts tonight!!

Oh, our theme is carnival, and we're playing carnival games (not the Wii game lol), so no we're not throwing darts at each other silly:lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey guys! Long time no see n.n
I've been busy at Disney and Universal over spring break and have been doing a lot of summer planning (mostly deciding on what to do for volunteer work, a job, setting up for an intership my junior and senior year, precollege classes, sports, and what colleges I want to visit and a whole bunch of other time consuming stuff!)

Wow! Sounds like you have a lot going on. I do too but luckily I can just chill tonight at prom with my amigas ^.^

I wish I could go to Universal and Disney in Florida... I'm going to Universal when they open the Nintendo exhibit of it! I'm super duper duper psyched for that!! Been wanting it for years and years and years!!!!

I kinda miss this thread, it was a good way of discussing things without having to be online at the same time as everyone else ~

Um. It was my dog's birthday today.

I got a free soda... BUT IT SPILLED
Ooh hope Max has a Dogtastic Birthday! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kinda miss this thread, it was a good way of discussing things without having to be online at the same time as everyone else ~
Well we can still come here, but it seems we haven't really been here Magix. :(

Last edited:
Some people come back here but the thread's mostly dead as we all moved elsewhere to suit the purpose od this place better

Yeah. Apparently, even though this is a chat room, it is still technically a "thread" and if our conversations hold no discussion value then they're not good enough. Like we're not even allowed to tell each other good morning and hi on here. That's why nobody gets on here anymore.

But, you know, site rules :lemon:

paper_child__mario_and_spindel_by_gamerartplayer12-d9ypqwz.jpg
Whoever made this deserves a power star and a cookie :lemon:

I'm mad because of the value of a tbt.

It's worth 200,000 IGB.

And yet people tryin to sell collectibles (I repeat, COLLECTIBLES. POINTLESS, RIDICULOUS LITTLE IMAGES THAT ARE ONLY 20x20 PIXELS BIG) for like 500 tbt on here.

Like wtaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.