☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still havent bought a drawing tablet yet..

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i order the tablet now i'll save like 6 dollars

- - - Post Merge - - -

but what if i regret buying it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i never bought a drawing tablet either?

i also have bad art skills?

tbh I probably would because they look really confusing to use. I like to see on the screen that im drawing on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pfft lmao thanks

GUYS I'M GOING TO TALK TO DELTA MAYBE I CAN CONVINCE HER TO STAY, WE NEED THE MOM FRIEND BACK

I thought that pink was the mom friend?

We rly do need Delta back tho ;-;

i hope we get Delta back too ;-;

(and would it be best for a beginner to get a drawing tablet with or without a screen? i can't find a tablet with a screen that ships inside the US and is cheap?)

i hope we get Delta back too ;-;

(and would it be best for a beginner to get a drawing tablet with or without a screen? i can't find a tablet with a screen that ships inside the US and is cheap?)

No idea, I just stick with my 3DS and some paper and a pencil.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Working on my introduction for the title page :3

tbh I probably would because they look really confusing to use. I like to see on the screen that im drawing on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought that pink was the mom friend?

We rly do need Delta back tho ;-;

Oh it's Pink not Delta
Well shoot.

Shhhh I'm new I have an excuse :V

Hmph. This better be worth it Lmao I don't even know her

Hi all, how's it going? I only woke up 4 hours ago and I'm already exhausted. Wonderful.

Oh thank goodness. I feel kinda alone here lol

It's going pretty good. My right leg and ankle still hurt a lot when I walk on them but other than that it's all good. Watchin a movie, then I'm probably gonna go to bed. Tomorrow is Sunday ^^

You said you were gonna pull an all-nighter but I saw you crashed around what, 3am? 5am? Dude you gotta work on that sleep schedule lol

Oh thank goodness. I feel kinda alone here lol

It's going pretty good. My right leg and ankle still hurt a lot when I walk on them but other than that it's all good. Watchin a movie, then I'm probably gonna go to bed. Tomorrow is Sunday ^^

You said you were gonna pull an all-nighter but I saw you crashed around what, 3am? 5am? Dude you gotta work on that sleep schedule lol

I crashed at 3...I know, I've got a horrid sleep schedule. Been mainly on hangouts recently, I should probably come up here more often than I have knowing you and others prefer it over there. :U

I crashed at 3...I know, I've got a horrid sleep schedule. Been mainly on hangouts recently, I should probably come up here more often than I have knowing you and others prefer it over there. :U

Yeah tbh I like chatting on this forum a lot more. I hate having to scroll through like 300 messages on hangouts just to figure out what's going on xDDD

And we have new members here who aren't on hangouts (at least not yet) and the forum would be a good place to talk to them anyways.

lolololol I was stalking this thread and saw Jake was stalking it too

it's sad since i was hoping for there to be some juicy drama

anyway hi again dont mind me 👀

Yeah tbh I like chatting on this forum a lot more. I hate having to scroll through like 300 messages on hangouts just to figure out what's going on xDDD

And we have new members here who aren't on hangouts (at least not yet) and the forum would be a good place to talk to them anyways.

Yeah...Still come down there sometime though. IDK which one I like more at this point but hey, I'll be switching between both.

lolololol I was stalking this thread and saw Jake was stalking it too

it's sad since i was hoping for there to be some juicy drama

anyway hi again dont mind me ��

I seriously think Jake wants to join the guild but he's too shy :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.