• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I really feel like I need to show you guys a few drawings I did yesterday---->
startled skeeter.jpg
Tbh this skeeter design is actually from SM64DS. The one of the N64 is just..... so ugly.
17499383_1007005422734659_685122889129132450_n.jpg
I love this guy's music on SM64 ^^

That's all for now :p

Okay I really feel like I need to show you guys a few drawings I did yesterday---->
View attachment 196660
Tbh this skeeter design is actually from SM64DS. The one of the N64 is just..... so ugly.
View attachment 196661
I love this guy's music on SM64 ^^

That's all for now :p

Those were in flipnote, right? Those look really good! I was never able to do anything good in flipnote...

Wish my DSi was still around so I could use that fanmade revival of Hatena. Flipnote Hatena was the BEST

Do the chuckyas and the guys from wet dry world and TTC that flip you

I've drawn a chuckya but it's like in the style of Paper Mario and it kinda sucks...

Also I've thought about drawings heave-ho just because I love their face
2748253-snap0165.jpg

Which one is fine?? like... does the size fit TBTs rules???

Those were in flipnote, right? Those look really good! I was never able to do anything good in flipnote...

Wish my DSi was still around so I could use that fanmade revival of Hatena. Flipnote Hatena was the BEST

Thxx ^^ I draw a lot in FS3D and I've drawn a lot on my DSi in the past so I'm like a professional or something now.

And do you mean Sudomemo? For some reason that site doesn't seem as fun as Hatena was. I still have the Luigi's Mansion GCN video from hatena too xDDD

Which one is fine?? like... does the size fit TBTs rules???

Both of them fit. They're both significantly shorter than 250 pixels tall.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thxx ^^ I draw a lot in FS3D and I've drawn a lot on my DSi in the past so I'm like a professional or something now.

And do you mean Sudomemo? For some reason that site doesn't seem as fun as Hatena was. I still have the Luigi's Mansion GCN video from hatena too xDDD

At least it carries on Hatena's soul...I don't get nintendo's big shutting down everything phase...How stupid.

Both of them fit. They're both significantly shorter than 250 pixels tall.

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least it carries on Hatena's soul...I don't get nintendo's big shutting down everything phase...How stupid.

tysvmm!! <333
What to do with MayorOfMafgix sig thooo :((( <33 I love what she made me

i wish we could decorate spoilers to make them look nice on the outside

- - - Post Merge - - -

tysvm my lord

You've gained such an honorable role in society. Being a pearsant(A term I coined mind you, everyone take note of that, the Scrumf coined that. :cool: ) is among the greatest things one can be in life.

No I mean pearsant you peasant

omg I looked up pearsant and there were a lot of sick looking dogs and then a lot of nasty looking food with some dumb stuff miked in a little bit.

My view of a pearsant is scrambled .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.