• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, there is so much corn down there...As my grandpa used to say: "Look at that corn...Look at them beans."

I don't know either.
Like 90% of Ohio is corn and soy beans. It looks really cool in the summer when they're green and lush, but ugly in the fall when they're all dead and drying out, waiting to be harvested.

And it always looks so empty, those bare fields in the winter. Like it's really depressing. ;-;

Like 90% of Ohio is corn and soy beans. It looks really cool in the summer when they're green and lush, but ugly in the fall when they're all dead and drying out, waiting to be harvested.

And it always looks so empty, those bare fields in the winter. Like it's really depressing. ;-;

Where I go, it's really only around Cardington where it's cornfields, once it gets to Polaris, where we usually go to do most of our shopping and restaurant-going(We also go to Marion from time to time) it gets nice. But yeah, all the dead corn is depressing.

I mean to be honest with all the pesticide trucks going around that corn's pretty depressing anyways, just because pesticides scare the living hell out of me

pretty much ^^

they're highly uncommon here in the united states, but when you see one it's truly a glorious sight to behold.

I guess me being exposed now makes you all know I'm a glorious, rare sight. See this is why I said I look like human trash, because I didn't want anyone talking about those rockin' abs

This joke isn't even that funny and muscles are gross

Where I go, it's really only around Cardington where it's cornfields, once it gets to Polaris, where we usually go to do most of our shopping and restaurant-going(We also go to Marion from time to time) it gets nice. But yeah, all the dead corn is depressing.

I mean to be honest with all the pesticide trucks going around that corn's pretty depressing anyways, just because pesticides scare the living hell out of me

So you're basically telling me you've been within a 20 mile radius of me.

Holy crap.

I'm having an existential crisis.

actually its not too bad..

Dude that's basically just a milo lmao
But not as good because milo is a god

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_7143.JPG

So you're basically telling me you've been within a 20 mile radius of me.

Holy crap.

I'm having an existential crisis.

Now I am too. Shoot this is just getting crazy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 196657

That kid is HOT, like that's one of the four men I'd go out with. Along with Dan Avidan, Luigi, and Jerry Seinfeld, ultimate waifu.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 196657

i was wrong, so wrong about my hot cocoa milk death mix tasting good

i think i might actually throw up ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was wrong, so wrong about my hot cocoa milk death mix tasting good

i think i might actually throw up ;-;

i should have just warmed the milk up ;-;

This is literally the best post you've ever made and I applaud you *applauds*

Thank you, thank you. ;w;

Danny I'd legit go out with though, like he's the sweetest guy in the world. He's my man-crush or whatever you kids call it

God like we very well could have just passed by eachother in a car or something like...
What the heck my life is imploding upon itself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.