☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old miiverse post I made ^^
View attachment 196655
I always though that Canberra was a bit scary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMGGG TEARS FOR FEARS :000000000000

There's a concert coming up in Columbus with Tears for Fears and Hall & Oates and I'm literally dying to go see them ;-;

They're active again? I could have sworn TFF stopped touring and such. That's cool to hear that they're going around again. I really wanted to see the rolling stones back in '14 but I never got the opportunity, my grandma(who's like 50-something) and cousin did. Oh well, I did see some good concerts I don't know if I'd ever get the chance to go to again.

Sad I never got to go to the Joe Louis arena...My dad loves the Red Wings and hockey and all that, I really wanted to see a game there, but the season's ending soon. :/

WHY IS YOUR MII SO FAMILIAR

Last edited:
They're active again? I could have sworn TFF stopped touring and such. That's cool to hear that they're going around again. I really wanted to see the rolling stones back in '14 but I never got the opportunity, my grandma(who's like 50-something) and cousin did. Oh well, I did see some good concerts I don't know if I'd ever get the chance to go to again.

Sad I never got to go to the Joe Louis arena...My dad loves the Red Wings and hockey and all that, I really wanted to see a game there, but the season's ending soon. :/

So how about the Red Wings playoff streak?

What why would peel a pear in the first place

I was going to say that, they're just like apples where you just bite into them

- - - Post Merge - - -

So how about the Red Wings playoff streak?

I haven't really paid much attention to hockey. Neither has my dad, he's been real disappointed with them recently. Same with the tigers.

We don't even talk about the Lions or the Pistons. Especially the lions, it's funny how pathetic they are. I don't even like sports all that much but I know all about how bad they are

Maybe cause you've seen me lurking around miiverse idk :3

But yeah they're starting up their tour with H&O on May 5th and they're gonna be in Columbus on May 22nd. The Monday after I get out of school. It's also be the first concert I've ever been to (ik I'm 17 and never been to a concert it's sad).

Man that concert is like the stuff of dreams.

Maybe cause you've seen me lurking around miiverse idk :3

But yeah they're starting up their tour with H&O on May 5th and they're gonna be in Columbus on May 22nd. The Monday after I get out of school. It's also be the first concert I've ever been to (ik I'm 17 and never been to a concert it's sad).

Man that concert is like the stuff of dreams.

Who knows, maybe you've seen me running around on miiverse somewhere. Wouldn't it be funny if we talked at one point on there and somehow we meet again here? It's doubtful but I love thinking about stuff like that.

Columbus, eh? If my spring break wasn't until then I'd try to get there(I go to the small town of Cardington Ohio for most of my breaks, to see my grandma), but alas...I'd love to see TFF live.

Don't worry, I've only been to two concerts, them being Neil Young and Bob Dylan.
I liked them both though...

Who knows, maybe you've seen me running around on miiverse somewhere. Wouldn't it be funny if we talked at one point on there and somehow we meet again here? It's doubtful but I love thinking about stuff like that.

Columbus, eh? If my spring break wasn't until then I'd try to get there(I go to the small town of Cardington Ohio for most of my breaks, to see my grandma), but alas...I'd love to see TFF live.

Don't worry, I've only been to two concerts, them being Neil Young and Bob Dylan.

We don't have spring break where i live, school ends on the 30th of June, and sometime in April for College/Community College

so jelly ;-;

neil young and bob dylan are literally the raddest (i'm bringing back the word rad btw)

I haven't talked to many people personally on miiverse but perhaps I've seen you....
If I do see you I'll follow you :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

We don't have spring break where i live

My school is like the only one in Ohio that doesn't have a spring break .-.

Does spring even exist in canada? lol

Last edited:
so jelly ;-;

neil young and bob dylan are literally the raddest (i'm bringing back the word rad btw)

I haven't talked to many people personally on miiverse but perhaps I've seen you....

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0f8Lesm0Q
Here's my favorite post I've ever done. And the last, actually. My favorite drawings were on my account that got banned. I don't think I can unban it because it's only on the web version anymore. D:

Really?! That sucks. :/
They almost canned midwinter break last year. I was about to deck someone in the face for that...Midwinter's like the best breaktime.

so jelly ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does spring even exist in canada? lol

British Columbia has a climate like Seattle... We do have spring, but it usually doesn't look or feel like it till mid-April

- - - Post Merge - - -

I live on the other side of the country tho

British Columbia has a climate like Seattle... We do have spring, but it usually doesn't look or feel like it till mid-April

- - - Post Merge - - -

I live on the other side of the country tho

I'm probably like really ignorant but for some reason when I think of canada I think of maple syrup, moose on the roads, and a lot of snow.

idk I need to get out of the US I'm so uncivilized lol
cornfield Ohio's doin me some good

- - - Post Merge - - -

We have 4 ten week terms and with 3 two week breaks and 1 six week break for summer

We have 9 week quarters and there's no break between quarters. We actually just started the 4th nine weeks on Monday. We usually get about 3 months off for summer break and 2 weeks for winter break around christmas but that's just about it.

Like I am so ready for school to be out .-.

Last edited:
I'm probably like really ignorant but for some reason when I think of canada I think of maple syrup, moose on the roads, and a lot of snow.

Your not that far off, asides from the maple syrup.
Moose aren't common where i live, but you see them up in the Highlands

No joke this is literally what it looks like where I live
maxresdefault.jpg
nvm the handsome guy though xDDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

We have 9 week quarters and there's no break between quarters. We actually just started the 4th nine weeks on Monday. We usually get about 3 months off for summer break and 2 weeks for winter break around christmas but that's just about it.

Like I am so ready for school to be out .-.

Ah, there is so much corn down there...As my grandpa used to say: "Look at that corn...Look at them beans."

I don't know either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No joke this is literally what it looks like where I live
View attachment 196656
nvm the handsome guy though xDDD

SHOOT I'VE BEEN EXPOSED, HOW'D YOU FIND MY SECRET OHIO TRIP PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.