• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitches hates and enjoys talking to Marshal.

What is this? :confused:

Stitches is jealous because Marshal is superior in every way, but at the same time he realizes Marshal deserves all the love he gets, and Stitches should accept being in the dust and just make friends.

Stitches is jealous because Marshal is superior in every way, but at the same time he realizes Marshal deserves all the love he gets, and Stitches should accept being in the dust and just make friends.
rip Stitches.

Last edited:

smh Marshal is superior to nobody but Tom Nook

smh Marshal is superior to almost everybody, especially Isabelle

Fixed. <3

The only villagers better than Marshal are Phoebe, Punchy, Bob, Tom, and like...Bettina

Eugine is pretty cool too. I'm sure there's lots of great villagers but I just like Marshal.

Last edited:
Fixed. <3

The only villagers better than Marshal are Phoebe, Punchy, Bob, Tom, and like...Bettina

Eugine is pretty cool too. I'm sure there's lots of great villagers but I just like Marshal.

Sounds like Eugene is staying

Stitches is on drugs, send help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stitches=Marshal.
Like them equally. :3

Last edited:
Eugene has dots for eyes. D:

Last edited:
Nah man, Eugine. Phoebe can out-uchi Canberra any day of the week.

Besides, Eugine has the same name as Eugine Krabs. Can't get much better than that.

surprisingly beths town isn't full of koalas

tbh I listened to 30 seconds and I turned it off. Just not into that kinda thing I guess.

I rly love 80's music tho

I can see a lot of people not being into it, they're pretty weird. They're like the most recent music I listen to, most of my stuff is from the 70s and 80s. I love all those new wave bands like Tears for Fears, they're such a guilty pleasure to me.

Canberra is the best Koala. :)

Old miiverse post I made ^^
wassa happa wichu.jpg
I always though that Canberra was a bit scary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can see a lot of people not being into it, they're pretty weird. They're like the most recent music I listen to, most of my stuff is from the 70s and 80s. I love all those new wave bands like Tears for Fears, they're such a guilty pleasure to me.

OMGGG TEARS FOR FEARS :000000000000

There's a concert coming up in Columbus with Tears for Fears and Hall & Oates and I'm literally dying to go see them ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.