☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noiceee :)) Me too btw. Only go to school M-Thursday ayyay
Gonna try to find some chocolate..

Ugh ur so lucky. I've only had Friday classes twice out of my 6 semesters in college so far. I've got my fingers crossed for next semester.

Ate some chocolate :']]]] I want cheesticks

Ok for you are "cheese sticks" the little refrigerated things that you pull apart or are they breaded and baked and dipped in marinara sauce

This is another Michigan thing lol, "cheese sticks" in Michigan are the breaded ones, while in NY they're the stringy ones.

Ok for you are "cheese sticks" the little refrigerated things that you pull apart or are they breaded and baked and dipped in marinara sauce

This is another Michigan thing lol, "cheese sticks" in Michigan are the breaded ones, while in NY they're the stringy ones.

We just call that string cheese.
Holy carp they're called sticks in NY?

WOW MI IS CRAZY COMPARED TO EVERYONE

Last edited:

loooll. I guess both??

Ugh I kind of want to make ramen (I got myself shrimp flavor because there was no veggie flavor at my store) but 1. High sodium and 2. It's almost midnight lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.