☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...I'd like to go there by the time I'm in my late 20's. I'm probably going to stay in MI for college, I want to be there for my grandma as much as possible.

And I see...I like to consider my other Grandma in Ohio's house like a third/fourth home...I go there around 4-5 times a year, if not more. It's a nice place to be at.

Ever been in the Detroit area?

Aw well that's sweet. You've got time :)
Yeah, I have, but not since I was little. My mom has a really big family and there's always some sort of drama going on, so I haven't seen her sister from Detroit in several years. I think the last time I saw her was either at my cousin's wedding (3 years ago) or at my grandmother's funeral (I believe 6 years ago). I honestly can't remember.

Last edited:
Aw well that's sweet. You've got time :)
Yeah, I have, but not since I was little. My mom has a really big family and there's always some sort of drama going on, so I haven't seen her sister from Detroit in several years. I think the last time I saw her was either at my cousin's wedding (3 years ago) or at my grandmother's funeral (I believe 6 years ago). I honestly can't remember.

Yeah...I hope that I can eventually make it. It'll be nice, I don't think I'm ever not going to live alone so y'know, I don't mind being there.

Ah, cool, so you were around probably around the time it was still a ghost town. It's funny, I was driving down a road just a few days ago with my dad...I drove down the same road ten, maybe even twelve-thirteen years ago and the change is ridiculous. It's become like...Somewhere you could actually live safely. My entire life I've been at or next to detroit, so I've seen it's upbringing from what was left of it. It's crazy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ate Wendy's today

it was GOOOOOOOOODDDD

I haven't had Wendy's in like a year. Last time I had wendy's was just a random night I was craving it. That's all I remember from that day though, funny enough.

Last edited:
I love Wendy's, only place where the burgs can fill me.

Yeah...I hope that I can eventually make it. It'll be nice, I don't think I'm ever not going to live alone so y'know, I don't mind being there.

Ah, cool, so you were around probably around the time it was still a ghost town. It's funny, I was driving down a road just a few days ago with my dad...I drove down the same road ten, maybe even twelve-thirteen years ago and the change is ridiculous. It's become like...Somewhere you could actually live safely. My entire life I've been at or next to detroit, so I've seen it's upbringing from what was left of it. It's crazy.

Yeah, I remember as a kid my mom was always reluctant to take us there. I'm glad it's changed for the better.

My mom's hometown, Jackson, is kind of the opposite. It used to be cute and lively but now it's sad and desolate lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wendy's is enjoyable. I'm not going to deny it, I don't hate most fast food places. Except Burger King like ew

I had burger king yesterday. I tried fries and mozzarella sticks. It was ok.

They actually have a veggie burger there though lol can you believe that? I was so pleasantly surprised.

Basically, on the last day before i graduate, i'm going to order my favorite thing from each restaurant.
(Punchy's dream)

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember as a kid my mom was always reluctant to take us there. I'm glad it's changed for the better.

My mom's hometown, Jackson, is kind of the opposite. It used to be cute and lively but now it's sad and desolate lol

Yeah, I am too...I mean I live literally right next to Detroit, I was born there too. I should be happy to see it coming up, obviously. It's sad though, still hasn't spread to where I live yet. There's this one street of stores and it's really run-down and depressing. Honestly where I am has gone down somewhat. It's picking up though, they had to convert city hall to apartments, and a lot of art students took them up. So it's probably going to pick up one of these days. At least the best restaurants near me haven't gone anywhere. Sad to see a lot of places go down in the dumps. Hopefully things pick up one day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Basically, on the last day before i graduate, i'm going to order my favorite thing from each restaurant.
(Punchy's dream)

Ooh, that sounds like it'd be great.

Last edited:
All this talk about ****ty towns....

I live in a place where like everyone works out in Alberta.

Yeah, I am too...I mean I live literally right next to Detroit, I was born there too. I should be happy to see it coming up, obviously. It's sad though, still hasn't spread to where I live yet. There's this one street of stores and it's really run-down and depressing. Honestly where I am has gone down somewhat. It's picking up though, they had to convert city hall to apartments, and a lot of art students took them up. So it's probably going to pick up one of these days. At least the best restaurants near me haven't gone anywhere. Sad to see a lot of places go down in the dumps. Hopefully things pick up one day.

That's so interesting. Near me, the only changed I've experiences are more residential areas and less farms, and less small businesses. There are always a ton of empty storefronts where businesses used to be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's the best day of the year. The best day of the year!

That's so interesting. Near me, the only changed I've experiences are more residential areas and less farms, and less small businesses. There are always a ton of empty storefronts where businesses used to be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's the best day of the year. The best day of the year!

Yeah, we have those too. A lot of them in East dearborn have just become meat or fruit markets. There's tons of them, it's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.