☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd make it Witch themed. :p

Perfect.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But Anicottis quote tho.

"THE WALLS HAVE EARS"

Now that's a quote if I've ever seen one. Especially compared to Monique and Queenie's which are literally the same thing almost.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ramble warning)

So like in my Pokemon binder(I know I'm such a nerd) I have my full art Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus-EX's all next to eachother. The Landorus and Tornadus are done by the same artist and they look really good next to eachother. Like they're all coming at you(Tornadus is slightly facing right and Lando is facing the center), Thundurus though? Done by a severely inferior artist(Though it's one of his better works I'll give it that), but he's also not facing the way the other two are, and then his eyes don't have the same texture as the others do. Like..Come on man, you could have made it go perfectly with eachother. Not even the tail is matched up to the others.

Why do I care so much about this? Man, I'm obsessive. I mean whatever it still looks cool and all so I'm not complaining.

...But I totally am. Man, I'm out of it today.

Last edited:
NEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDD

20170323_215801.jpg

Does it not look off though?

But yes I'm a total nerd and that Landorus is my baby I've had him since 2014 back when Meijer had Boundaries Crossed why don't they have it anymore I'm livid with meijer they don't even have Plasma packs anymore ugh

Last edited:
Looks perfectly fine. imo he's better off with white eyes.

Looks perfectly fine. imo he's better off with white eyes.

Eh I guess you're right(I mean thundy is White exclusive anyways so the white eyes make sense). Maybe he's different because he's the best one out of the three. Yeah, let's just think of it that way.

Really it's just me being salty that they switched 5ban for Ryo Ueda in the XY era on almost all the Full arts. Yes I was really salty about that for a while.

God I'm such a nerd.

Eh I guess you're right(I mean thundy is White exclusive anyways so the white eyes make sense). Maybe he's different because he's the best one out of the three. Yeah, let's just think of it that way.

Really it's just me being salty that they switched 5ban for Ryo Ueda in the XY era on almost all the Full arts. Yes I was really salty about that for a while.

God I'm such a nerd.

I liked the one who made the clay models.

That's how I've had it all my life honestly. I can see why some would think that(Honestly I'm moving towards the Big Boy side of things, an original Big Boy sandwich is legendary) but to each their own. :p

But seriously man the Big Boy is great. I know that Big Boys vary from state to state(the MI one is Thousand island instead of Tartar

Omg I remember going to Big Boy in MI as a kid. Is that a Midwestern thing? I don't think we have them in NY.

I liked the one who made the clay models.

Oh yeah those clay models are great. They have a new goomy made entirely of yarn and it's really nice. They've really been stepping up since the days of this beartic and his...questionable hair.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I remember going to Big Boy in MI as a kid. Is that a Midwestern thing? I don't think we have them in NY.

It's all over the place I think. I know Cali, Ohio and Michigan has them. All owned by different people.

View attachment 196162

Does it not look off though?

But yes I'm a total nerd and that Landorus is my baby I've had him since 2014 back when Meijer had Boundaries Crossed why don't they have it anymore I'm livid with meijer they don't even have Plasma packs anymore ugh

Omg dude Meijer is totally a Michigan thing too. We definitely don't have that over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.