☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I disappeared for a few days without notice, but I've been under a lot of mental stress from school. Not because of schoolwork, but just the fact that it's not my last day yet.

Yesterday in PE I started aching really bad on the left side of my chest, under my arms, and my back. My mom is afraid that it could be pleurisy so I'm gonna try to go to the doctor tomorrow to get it checked out. Today I fell while trying to play "ultimate hockey" and my asthma got so bad I could barely breathe. I ended up being in the nurse's office for 30-40 minutes because I felt really lightheaded from my inhaler and I was hurting from falling on the floor really hard.

So yeah. Today has been a day .-.

*On a lighter note, I started playing through Super Mario 3D Land again a few days ago, and I already have all the star coins from the normal worlds. Also, I never realized how adorable (and awesome) that tanuki suit really is.

Last edited:
I know I disappeared for a few days without notice, but I've been under a lot of mental stress from school. Not because of schoolwork, but just the fact that it's not my last day yet.

Yesterday in PE I started aching really bad on the left side of my chest, under my arms, and my back. My mom is afraid that it could be pleurisy so I'm gonna try to go to the doctor tomorrow to get it checked out. Today I fell while trying to play "ultimate hockey" and my asthma got so bad I could barely breathe. I ended up being in the nurse's office for 30-40 minutes because I felt really lightheaded from my inhaler and I was hurting from falling on the floor really hard.

*On a lighter note, I started playing through Super Mario 3D Land a few days ago, and I already have all the star coins from the normal worlds. Also, I never realized how adorable (and awesome) that tanuki suit really is.

Oh, gosh, that sounds horrible! I hope everything will be alright soon. :/

*On a lighter note, I started playing through Super Mario 3D Land a few days ago, and I already have all the star coins from the normal worlds. Also, I never realized how adorable (and awesome) that tanuki suit really is.

omg, hope your ok!

Thx guys. I'm okay now, but I'm afraid to start playing floor hockey again because I don't want something like that to happen again. Maybe my doctor will tell me how to handle the situation.

Sucks that you're afraid of floor hockey, thats the only things i liked in gym

Sucks that you're afraid of floor hockey, thats the only things i liked in gym

We never did floor hockey. All we did was throw stupid basketballs and occasionally play Dodgeball(Which is the only part of gym I like because man, it's satisfying) and then run on the track. Team soccer was fun too, I actually injured my big toe playing it because I kicked a ball so hard away from this guy I didn't like.

Really I'm not sporty I just liked those two things for some reason.

Oh also Ping-Pong is fun, but that's more of a middle school thing.

We never did floor hockey. All we did was throw stupid basketballs and occasionally play Dodgeball(Which is the only part of gym I like because man, it's satisfying) and then run on the track. Team soccer was fun too, I actually injured my big toe playing it because I kicked a ball so hard away from this guy I didn't like.

Really I'm not sporty I just liked those two things for some reason.

Oh also Ping-Pong is fun, but that's more of a middle school thing.

In our gym class we legitimately play sports and take tests on them. I know, I also think it's stupid to take a test in physical education.

Floor hockey is fun but I can't physically handle it for more than like 10 minutes.

Last edited:
In our gym class we legitimately play sports and take tests on them. I know, I also think it's stupid to take a test in physical education.

Floor hockey is fun but I can't physically handle it for more than like 10 minutes.

Oh, we had fitness tests too. Run a mile in 6 minutes, do 20 pull ups in a minute, etc.

I failed all of them. :)

I really should stay away from Brewster's on here, that place just makes me angry and I really don't want to get angry at people.

Oh and I hate dodgeball because I had a really bad experience in 8th grade, where i got hit in the face and went blind for about 10 minutes. Never played again.

Maybe this is why I play piano for a living xD

Stupid headphone jack just completely broken in half and stuck in my stupid computer. I can't listen to anything and my headphones are just completely useless now. I'm livid

Sounds like you too are having a day

Not as bad as everyone else. I'm stressed because of the fact that I have to memorize a script and hope that I didn't fail my math test, but that's it. I feel guilty for being angry or stressed, because I really have no right to talk about my issues knowing how some people have it a LOT worse than me.

Stupid headphone jack just completely broken in half and stuck in my stupid computer. I can't listen to anything and my headphones are just completely useless now. I'm livid

Here is the same issue someone had online. Looks like there really isn't much you can do about it, though you can google "headphone jack broke off in computer" and try to find a better solution. Or you could take it in to someplace that works on computers and see what they say about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not as bad as everyone else. I'm stressed because of the fact that I have to memorize a script and hope that I didn't fail my math test, but that's it. I feel guilty for being angry or stressed, because I really have no right to talk about my issues knowing how some people have it a LOT worse than me.

oh plz I have stupid issues a lot and I still vent them.

Like how when people yell at me it really makes me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.