☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
My math grade at the end of the 9 weeks was like a 93 or something.

Pre-calculus rocks man. Can't wait to take calculus in college.

I'm not even being sarcastic is that sad ;-;

My math grade at the end of the 9 weeks was like a 93 or something.

Pre-calculus rocks man. Can't wait to take calculus in college.

I'm not even being sarcastic is that sad ;-;

It's starting to scare me just how similar you are to one of my friends who graduated last year.

Last edited:
One watermelon, fresh from the manure fields, your sporkiness.

I can't help but die laughing every time I see this xDDD

Super Mario Sunshine...

What a great game!

However, I absolutely hate the Pianta Village mission where everything is in lava. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpY15Bxyq90 Feast your eyes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Super Mario Sunshine...

What a great game!

However, I absolutely hate the Pianta Village mission where everything is in lava. :mad:

That one's frustrating...I've found a way to cheat at it by walking on the fences and climbing a tree.

Really the worst level is the 8th mission of Bianco hills. It's just really boring...But you can do the Rocket Nozzle Super Jump with it, so...It's special. <3

this is a really weird question and i dont even watch mlp (because half of the fandom is cringe) but im trying to prove a point to my friend:

do i seem more like fluttershy or twilight sparkle?

This reminds me of that glitch on SM64DS where if you shoot yourself into a certain part of the mountain on Bob-omb Battlefield with the cannon in the big rock, you'll fly 500 ft in the air.

Can't find a video, but I've done it before.

That so? That actually sounds really fun.

Why's there always a glitch in 64 that my amazing sunshine glitches remind you of...?

this is a really weird question and i dont even watch mlp (because half of the fandom is cringe) but im trying to prove a point to my friend:

do i seem more like fluttershy or twilight sparkle?

I literally don't know anything about those two character besides the way they look xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.