• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so my friend left. She was only here for 15 min xDD

I just downloaded the models for Tanooki Mario and Kitsune Luigi. They both have that really cute scarf around their neck, too.
And I found out that the models I downloaded comes with the regular and invincible forms (you remember the white leaf right?) so I'm really happy about that ^^

Gotta figure out how I'm gonna fit them in the scene, and then I'll start working on their poses.

Also while working on scholarships and an essay I should have had done like 2 months ago lol

I'm pretty sure doing 3d models is a lot more important than silly scholarships. ;)

When you're about to pull a prank on your friend:

I'm sorry I keep posting youtube videos they're just so funny tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I swear this is the last but this just made me laugh out loud really hard xDDD

sighghg.. putting together a post is too hard rip me. I'm only halfway done with my villager thread

Status
Not open for further replies.