• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at how poorly this blog was written---->
Screenshot_20170326-143752.jpg
You can't see the end but this is what it says:
"Trust me, I'm more of a mario fan than you'll EVER be. I don't have to have a top 10 list, cause I love all of the mario characters and enemies for who they are." ~Myself

I have no idea what kind of a child I was, but it's no wonder I had no friends .-.

Look at how poorly this blog was written---->
View attachment 196278
You can't see the end but this is what it says:
"Trust me, I'm more of a mario fan than you'll EVER be. I don't have to have a top 10 list, cause I love all of the mario characters and enemies for who they are." ~Myself

I have no idea what kind of a child I was, but it's no wonder I had no friends .-.

"the color of pwnage"
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I really liked Huff n' Puff. He was probably my favorite just because his theme song was cool.

But like who can beat the likes of King Cortez(Who's REALLY hard if you use the double pain badge like I do)? Or Doopliss? You know what I love all the bosses from both Paper Mario games, I love them both they're both great games oh my god I love them

Huff n puff is great. I have a drawing of him I made years ago xD

Also I totally forgot about Cortez, and Doopliss is great.

I agree that both games have awesome bosses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"the color of pwnage"
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know it's insufferably bad.

Huff n puff is great. I have a drawing of him I made years ago xD

Also I totally forgot about Cortez, and Doopliss is great.

I agree that both games have awesome bosses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know it's insufferably bad.

Did the first paper mario have a double pain badge? Really I like playing my games as infuriatingly hard as possible. :)
That's why Hero mode+Ganon amiibo in Twilight Princess HD is a godsend.

Did the first paper mario have a double pain badge? Really I like playing my games as infuriatingly hard as possible. :)
That's why Hero mode+Ganon amiibo in Twilight Princess HD is a godsend.

I don't remember there being a double pain badge in the first one.

I don't like to play games that are really difficult because they make my stress level like skyscraper high.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But tbh there probably was one and I didn't know bevause I just tried to ignore it. ^^"

Last edited:
I don't remember there being a double pain badge in the first one.

I don't like to play games that are really difficult because they make my stress level like skyscraper high.

I've gotten to a point where easier games just bore me/disappoint me. I seek challenge. Pikmin 2 was pretty challenging. Like it was just right.

Also darn, I really wanted to fight Bowser and the Sensei dude in double pain mode...Oh well, at least TTYD has it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone know how to do a poll I want to make a poll in Brewster's...

Anyone know how to do a poll I want to make a poll in Brewster's...

When you make a post, there is an option down below to make a poll, and when you submit the post you can create the poll and set it up.

Thinking about doing on on whether Mario or Luigi is better but I'm pretty sure it will be the latter.

Last edited:
When you make a post, there is an option down below to make a poll, and when you submit the post you can create the poll and set it up.

Thinking about doing on on whether Mario or Luigi is better but I'm pretty sure it will be the latter.

I'm doing Sportacus vs. Robbie Rotten.

Like what is wrong with me

Right here ----->
poll.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm doing Sportacus vs. Robbie Rotten.

Like what is wrong with me

Obviously Robbie Rotten is better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got my ethernet cable, because, as I was saying, my mom's movie player wasn't working.

Now I can download Tanooki Mario and Kitsune weegee :3

Flare is the shrine complete?

I'M OFFICIALLY A 1337 h@x0r dank kush swag 360 noscope mlg 420 wombo-combo doritos-and-mountain-dew swagmaster boiiiiiiiii

- - - Post Merge - - -

what r u casul.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.