• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it did

it couldn't handle the awesomeness of seinfeld remixes

I mean, it's understandable. Not many people can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH YOU SILLY THREAD GLITCHING AGAIN

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH GOSH OH JEEZ THREAD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let's try one more time...Seinfeld don't fail me now!

I killed the thread I'm a murderer the cops will find me and then I'll be put in jail

- - - Post Merge - - -

IT IS NOW! :D

Good because I wanted to update my progress on the 3D model again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kinda lit I guess 3.jpg
Lookin cooler and cooler every minute. Still have to pose the character model before I can put it into this project.

Oh and I'm sure you probably didn't notice but the skybox I used is from Bowser in the Fire Sea from SM64 ^^

Good because I wanted to update my progress on the 3D model again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 196258
Lookin cooler and cooler every minute. Still have to pose the character model before I can put it into this project.

Oh and I'm sure you probably didn't notice but the skybox I used is from Bowser in the Fire Sea from SM64 ^^

I was gonna say it looked like either that or Lethal Lava Land.

I'm sure that the two levels use the same skybox

Probably. Too lazy to go to my mom's, turn on my wii and play the game to check.

I almost bought an N64 actually, over christmas. But I bought a SNES instead because I wanna play Final Fantasy VI.

Too bad V, my favorite one is Japan-Exclusive until the GBA and PS1 releases.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want all the TBT in the world :[[[[ gieemme

Here, have 11 TBT. I owe you anyways.

Last edited:
Probably. Too lazy to go to my mom's, turn on my wii and play the game to check.

I almost bought an N64 actually, over christmas. But I bought a SNES instead because I wanna play Final Fantasy VI.

Too bad V, my favorite one is Japan-Exclusive until the GBA and PS1 releases.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here, have 11 TBT.

OMGG WHY
I MEANT BUYING TBT

Extended the walls on the castle cause I realized it looked kinda stupid with no walls going outward.
Kinda lit I guess 4.jpg

My entire life needs to be an apology though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops, killed the thread again. I tell you, my existence is literal poison. :blush:

Well how am I supposed to respond to that??

I'm still working on the 3d model. Trying to figure out who I want to stand where the cube is.

Status
Not open for further replies.