☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had a lucid dream last night where my dad was in a cooking contest and his entire job was on the line. I had to help him make these like rolls made of fish, mayonnaise, cheese, and a small little piece of tortilla. Also there was soup I dropped Pokemon cards in for like..."Added effect" or something. Then I learned we were out of soup, so I screamed at dad "WE'RE OUT OF SOUP!!!" and he told me the deadline, which I thought was an hour later was in TEN hours. So I didn't have to worry. But then I woke up at 8AM, fell back asleep, and started having a NEW lucid dream where I was in my studio class with this one girl(Literally the best person ever I swear) and the other friends in there, and my one friend who wasn't in studio but now was but he was now like...tanned for whatever reason. He also had shades. But anyways my teacher said we had to play checkers(How does checkers have to do with studio anyways) and the pieces were "dudes". So the girl and the guy she sits next to went to the computer and I had to go open up drawers which were the bricks in the studio(LIKE HOW IS A BRICK A DRAWER) and I started finding the "dudes" while they worked on the computer. But I remembered I had to help my dad cook for his life depended on it.

So like my first lucid dream CONNECTED back to my second. Like...As Louis DeNonno from Hotel Dusk: Room 215(Best mystery game ever) said: Trip, man.

So I had a lucid dream last night where my dad was in a cooking contest and his entire job was on the line. I had to help him make these like rolls made of fish, mayonnaise, cheese, and a small little piece of tortilla. Also there was soup I dropped Pokemon cards in for like..."Added effect" or something. Then I learned we were out of soup, so I screamed at dad "WE'RE OUT OF SOUP!!!" and he told me the deadline, which I thought was an hour later was in TEN hours. So I didn't have to worry. But then I woke up at 8AM, fell back asleep, and started having a NEW lucid dream where I was in my studio class with this one girl(Literally the best person ever I swear) and the other friends in there, and my one friend who wasn't in studio but now was but he was now like...tanned for whatever reason. He also had shades. But anyways my teacher said we had to play checkers(How does checkers have to do with studio anyways) and the pieces were "dudes". So the girl and the guy she sits next to went to the computer and I had to go open up drawers which were the bricks in the studio(LIKE HOW IS A BRICK A DRAWER) and I started finding the "dudes" while they worked on the computer. But I remembered I had to help my dad cook for his life depended on it.

So like my first lucid dream CONNECTED back to my second. Like...As Louis DeNonno from Hotel Dusk: Room 215(Best mystery game ever) said: Trip, man.
I lucid dream occasionally as well. :eek:

Usually can tell whether or not I'm dreaming... seems fun. :3
Sometimes, I can see what happens later in time as well!

I lucid dream occasionally as well. :eek:

Usually can tell whether or not I'm dreaming... seems fun. :3
Sometimes, I can see what happens later in time as well!

I always wanted to be able to gauge when I fall asleep or not, or if I've moved from one place to another on my bed, like how much I move in my sleep.

I always forget to pay attention. :p

Kinda lit I guess.jpg
So this is coming along kinda well I guess but I'm sure I can't make it look as good as it does in-game...

That looks really good! How'd you make that?

I'm using models from SM3DL and trying to recreate the scene where Mario/Luigi is about to go into Bowser's castle. It's one of my favorite scenes in the game. Figured I might be able to draw it on paper or something, but a 3D model is a good reference.

I'm using models from SM3DL and trying to recreate the scene where Mario/Luigi is about to go into Bowser's castle. It's one of my favorite scenes in the game. Figured I might be able to draw it on paper or something, but a 3D model is a good reference.

I see. Well it's turning out really well!

you know I'm really glad people didn't see that I called this one girl the best person ever because I should probably keep these secrets secrets or else people are going to ask 20 questions just like my mom does which really annoys the hell out of me like come on mom just let me live my life

I see. Well it's turning out really well!

you know I'm really glad people didn't see that I called this one girl the best person ever because I should probably keep these secrets secrets or else people are going to ask 20 questions just like my mom does which really annoys the hell out of me like come on mom just let me live my life

Thx ^^

I don't remember if I noticed or not but why would I question you:confused: that's your business and Idek what I would ask lol

Thx ^^

I don't remember if I noticed or not but why would I question you:confused: that's your business and Idek what I would ask lol

Blame my mother for that, I get paranoid when I slip up about talking about people or any feelings I have towards people. If she sees me talking to anyone(especially a girl, ooh those scary, scary girls) she starts asking me 20 questions.

Blame my mother for that, I get paranoid when I slip up about talking about people or any feelings I have towards people. If she sees me talking to anyone(especially a girl, ooh those scary, scary girls) she starts asking me 20 questions.

Is she smaller than a sofa? Does she have a tail? Is she larger than a bread box? Does she live in the water?

Idk 20 questions is a funny game tbh

Currently making fires for the front of the castle. After that, I'm gonna figure out what to do about the sky, and then create some dramatic lighting or whatever.

Screenshot (11).jpgScreenshot (12).jpg

What an epic tale from my Miiverse days.

(Please note I'm not xBALLERx who would name their username that)

Last edited:

This is the best tetris remix I've ever heard

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKAbh3Q2c_w And this is the best lost woods remix I've ever heard.

that's going a bit far lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kinda lit I guess 2.jpg
Still working on this. The box in the picture is where Mario will go.

The lighting definitely looks better, but right now I'm trying to figure out how to make the sky look cloudy...

Status
Not open for further replies.