• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Mr. Blizzard?

And hello.

Nope

and hi ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finally got SM64 to work. I had to take the game out and put it back in ^^"

I'm on the mission "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on Rainbow Ride and the lag is so real .-.

Ash how can you just hate kids. Yeah some kids are horrible but not all of them are like that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good morning

Ash how can you just hate kids. Yeah some kids are horrible but not all of them are like that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good morning

It's an exaggeration...I don't hate all kids, I just hate the really annoying, loud ones.

...Which happens to be most of them.

Last edited:

Well 80% of kids I meet are in serious need of discipline, and are very over-privileged. The few kids I meet that are well rounded and disciplined are the most awesome people in the world.

But most of them are jerks. Tiny little monsters.

Well 80% of kids I meet are in serious need of discipline, and are very over-privileged. The few kids I meet that are well rounded and disciplined are the most awesome people in the world.

But most of them are jerks. Tiny little monsters.

^^This

Status
Not open for further replies.