• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi yall. Only gonna be on for a minute so I just wanted to say this:

I'm playing Super Mario 64 at the moment.

How could you expect anything else? :lemon:

IMG_0134.jpg

I'm laughing so much she use drugs my no make up photo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi yall. Only gonna be on for a minute so I just wanted to say this:

I'm playing Super Mario 64 at the moment.

How could you expect anything else? :lemon:

Heylo! Haven't seen you much around here lately

As thank you (and Ash) for asking. I just had a really long and difficult day at school and I forgot to bring food and then I tried to buy some on campus and my card wasn't working and I almost got sick from not eating anything until 5 pm lool

I did get some good news though!! I'm going to be setting up a booth at a local Easter Fair and selling my products! I sew and make all sorts of stuff--skirts, dresses, headbands and scunchies, pillows, coasters, quilts, tablerunners, etc. I'm really excited, I've never done something like this before :) so I've been working hard all evening trying to make stuff and stock up for the fair.

How's everyone else doing? ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you alright? :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 196193View attachment 196194View attachment 196196View attachment 196197

And this is what I like to call "Beatrix's outdoor adventures". My cat got to go outside today. Then she tried to kill me.

YOUR CAT IS AMAZING OMG. looks just like my boyfriend's cat. I'll have to find some pictures to post. He's black and white and absolutely humongous.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can one survive falling on their head from a 10 story building?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say "no."

- - - Post Merge - - -

screams at top of lungs

I AM MOANAAAAAAAA

yes i did just watch moana.

Omg I still need to see it! I've heard it was great.

Heylo! Haven't seen you much around here lately

Yeah I've had kind of a rough school week (especially with PE). But now it's Friday and I am so relieved ^^ might get to be on here more over the next couple of days.

I have a really bad headache right now, so I need to take something for it and eat before I go to bed. I'm gettin some good zzz's tonight:cool::cool:

Well I just went to my school's production of West Side Story. They really did good, huge improvement in production value over what they did last year.

Yeah I've had kind of a rough school week (especially with PE). But now it's Friday and I am so relieved ^^ might get to be on here more over the next couple of days.

I have a really bad headache right now, so I need to take something for it and eat before I go to bed. I'm gettin some good zzz's tonight:cool::cool:

TGIF! Feel better :)

i wanna change my tumblr url but have no idea how to come up with one as amazing as my current url

i wanna change my tumblr url but have no idea how to come up with one as amazing as my current url

I have a tumblr. It has no posts and my profile pic is Lanky Kong and the title of said blog is "Moist".

That's all Tumblr is ever going to be good for to me.

I have a tumblr. It has no posts and my profile pic is Lanky Kong and the title of said blog is "Moist".

i have no posts either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh actually i have a photo for this
unown.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

and the photo is from jinglefruit (or jingle crossing?? cant remember his url)

im bored and searched jingle's blog some more

Attachments

• jinglefruit is great.jpg
    jinglefruit is great.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Oh man I haven't been on Tumblr in a while. I got really sick of it during election season. I'm there for the cute scenic pics not the uninformed opinions of 13 year olds

Status
Not open for further replies.