• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys..sorry I was out. My cousin's house is patrially burnt down.
But I GOT MY SECOND COPY!!! ^-^

I got to sleep in today. Thought maybe I got lucky and school was out or something but my mom starts screamong screaming at me and now I have to leave my really nice comfy bed and deal with idiots all day.

Bad morning indeed.

In high school or college though lol

I'm a junior in college, soon to be a senior but I will most likely be taking an additional semester

In high school, woops.
And why so??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi guys..sorry I was out. My cousin's house is patrially burnt down.
But I GOT MY SECOND COPY!!! ^-^

OMGMG
Did they forget about the tortillas??

In high school, woops.
And why so??

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMGMG
Did they forget about the tortillas??

Because I transferred schools several times and also changed my major. In order to meet the requirements for my degree I'll probably have to stay here a little longer, but I don't mind :)

Hello

I am very much done with today

Are you alright? :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

20170324_161203.jpg20170324_161306 (1).jpg20170324_161924.jpg20170324_162118.jpg

And this is what I like to call "Beatrix's outdoor adventures". My cat got to go outside today. Then she tried to kill me.

Attachments

• 20170324_161508.jpg
    20170324_161508.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.