☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy heck I'm on my laptop for the first time in a while and it's so much better than mobile

This feels so lux

Holy heck I'm on my laptop for the first time in a while and it's so much better than mobile

This feels so lux

I wish I had my laptop right now, I'd make a third less spelling mistakes

- - - Post Merge - - -

productivity is my skill, i'll just keep spending time on the internet while drinking snapple and as i browse memes.

What is snapple

i also found some pretty good memes

- - - Post Merge - - -

now i'll be listening to sonic and go watch that one episode of spongebob where he did not finish his essay.

essay.jpg

my current essay

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do snapple make pear juice if they don't they're no good

dunno

I wish I had my laptop right now, I'd make a third less spelling mistakes

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is snapple

My laptop is basically a piece of garbage at this point. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new one over the summer though.

Snapple is a brand of juice/tea. They have little facts on the caps, but apparently many of them are false.

My laptop is basically a piece of garbage at this point. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new one over the summer though.

Snapple is a brand of juice/tea. They have little facts on the caps, but apparently many of them are false.

Oh we have a brand that does that, they call them "liddle facts" because they're on the lid ha so funny

so i wrote the introduction and half the first paragraph, this essay doesnt need to be 4th pages imo

this will be the worst and shortest essay i have ever written

Oh we have a brand that does that, they call them "liddle facts" because they're on the lid ha so funny

that's so much better than Snapple

- - - Post Merge - - -

do u guys like my signature

now everyone can see how adorable my little old lady cat is

i dont even have a cat,

we never found out if i'm allergic to them or not, so my family never got one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know there are hypoallergenic cats as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've listened to "GOTTA GO FAST!" so many times i know all the lyrics ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.